Together

Chapter 33
(2 days later)
Kurts pov:
"Man , I can't believe you guys lost Nationals." My boyfriend Blaine said as we sat down at the Lima Bean coffee shop.

"Oh thats not even the worst part Santana went off." I said.

(Flashback)
"Escucho , soy de Lima Heights Adyacente ¿Y saben lo que sucede en Lima Heights Adyacente ? ¡Cosas malas!" Santana yelled at Finn and Rachel.
(End of flashback)
"So what now?" He asked me.

"Now we start again , who knows maybe next year will be our year." I said.

"I meant for us." He said .

"Oh well lets just be together." I said.

"Okay." He said.

"Hey look theres Sam and Mercedes." I said.

"Yeah wonder what there doing here." He said.

(The next day)
Santanas pov:
I took a deep breath as I looked at Brittney knowing what I needed to do.

"Hey, can we talk?" I asked her.

"Okay about what?" She asked me.

"Brittney, it's no secret how I feel about you because truth is , I love you Brittney and I just I want you to love me back." I said.

"Oh Santana, I love you no matter what." She said.

"You do?" I asked her.

"Of course I do, you're my best friend and I would anything for you." She said.

I smiled and said,

"I love you too Britt."

She gave me a hug and then we went to glee club.

Quinns pov:
I was about to leave for glee club when I saw Puck walking towards me,

"Hey." He said.

"Hi." I said.

"Quinn, I want to apologize for what I did to you. I messed you up and this year really sucked without you." He told me.

"What are you saying Puckerman?" I asked him annoyed.

"I'm saying if you ever need anything whether its this summer or in 5 years just give me a call and I'll be there." He said.

"Thanks but I think after this year I need a break from everyone , I'll see ya." I said and left.

Rachels pov:
I walked into the library and saw Finn sitting in between book shelfs looking down at the floor. I sat down beside him and said,

"Hi."

"Hi." He said back.

"Are you okay?" I asked him .

"No I ruined it. I messed up." He said.

"You know being a true artist means doing what you felt was right in that moment. What were you feeling in that moment?" I asked him.

He looked at me and smiled,

"That I loved you, and I would've done anything to kiss you." He told me.

"So you did, you gave it all up for one kiss. Was it worth it?" I asked him.

He smiled,
"Yeah, you?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I said smiling. "You should know though that after graduation I'm moving to New York, and I'm never looking back." I told him.

He smiled and leaned in,

"Graduation is a year away ya know. Got any plans till then?" He asked me.

I smiled and he leaned in and kissed me .

"Come on ." I said helping he up.

"Where are we going?" He asked me.

"Our last glee club meeting silly." I said and he wrapped his arm around me and we left happy as could be.

The End.
...........
Hey guys I just wanna thank all of you for your support and your dedication to this book. I can't wait to start the 3rd one which will be out very soon so stay tuned for a sneak peek of Because I Knew You, A glee story.

Xoxoxo,
Natalie