Step Brothers

Chapter 8
( 1 month later )
Finns pov :
I came home to see my mom with Burt, her boyfriend , and Kurt's dad in the kitchen with Kurt.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hi honey." My mom said .

"Whats going on?" I asked her.

She smiled and said,

"Well we have some exciting news to tell you." She said.

"Okay," I took a seat, "What is it?" I asked her.

"Well Burt and I have been dating for a while now and last night he proposed and I said yes!" She exclaimed happily.

"Wait so are you saying what I think your saying? " I asked her.

"Yup, we're getting married !" She exclaimed and gave Kurt and I a hug.

"Oh congrats you too!" Kurt exclaimed happily.

"Now Finn, your mom and I discussed it and we want you amd Kurt to be grooms men, and we want the glee club to help with the performance. " Burt said.

"Yeah, of course , congrats , I uh I have to go." I said and left the house.

Kurts pov :
I watched as Finn walked out of the house and Carols face showed dissapointment.

"I'll go talk to him." I said to her and she smiled and held my hand tight and I went outside.

"Finn ! Finn wait!" I yelled furiously at him as he walked to his truck.

"Kurt now is not the time ." He told me.

"Finn get it together! " I yelled furiously at him.

"Excuse you?" He asked me.

"This needs to stop, I know you're not thrilled about me being your brother or Burt marrying your mom but you need to stop being so damn selfish and open your eyes. You're mom is happy Finn, she's happy, and despite you and I not always getting along we're going to be step brothers soon. So get it together and just be happy for her !" I yelled furiously at him.

"You don't know what I'm going through Kurt! My life is falling apart right in front of my eyes and I can't do a thing about it!" Finn yelled.
"You don't think I don't get it! Finn I am tormented every fucking day of my life! I get pushed into lockers , get prank calls telling me to kill myself , I get called "fag" and "gayboy" . You think I don't wish I could be you?" I asked him .

He looked at me stunned and said,

"Look Kurt, I know you're having a rough time with everything but so am I." He said.

"You don't understand it Finn. You're a jock , the quarterback, you don't get bullied or riducled because your straight and popular. I'm gay Finn! I'm gay and I can't change that and sometimes I wish I could. " I said and walked into the house.