Why We Broke Up part 1

Chapter 3
( 1 week later )
Quinns pov :
Its been 1 week since Rachel and I came back to Lima and I'm still avoiding Puck. The truth is I never actually intended in coming back to school my plan was to stay on New York with Beth and watch her grow up while going to school, but then something happened and I knew deep down I couldn't stay because I didn't belong with her, infact I didn't belong with anyone not even Puck.
(2 months ago)
I was lying on the pool side tanning with Rachel who was drinking a martni (she's been drinking a lot since the break up with Finn ). Anyway my phone buzzed with meant I got a message . I picked it up and saw it was from Santana with a video.

"Whats that?" Rachel asked me coming over.

"Santana sent me a video." I said and hit play.

I watched and it was a video of Puck and some other chick making out. I was completely shocked so I turned it off and dropped my phone

"Oh Quinn." Rachel said equally as shocked .

"I need to call him . It can't be true he would've never have done this. " I said.

"You're right go call him." She said.

I picked up my phone and dialed Pucks number .

"Hello?" A female voice said.

I suddenly became a nervous wreck

"Is Noah there?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry who?" She asked me.

"Puck, Noah Puckerman is he there?" I asked her impatiently.

"Oh he's in the shower can I take a message?" She asked me obviously lying.

"Yeah tell him Quinn called and she said it's over between us!" I yelled furiously at her. I then hung up went outside and threw my phone across the pool shattering it.

"Whar happened?" Rachel asked me worried.

I started to cry uncontrollably,

"He cheated on me." I said crying and landed in her arms crying.