It's Over

Chapter 30
(1 month later)
Finns pov:
Its been a month since prom and Rachel still won't talk to me. I don't know what to do at this point. I'm in love with her but then theres Quinn, she seems so fragile especially since prom but it's time, Rachels my person and I need to show her that I love her and thats why I'm ending it with Quinn. I sat in my truck with Quinn as we silently pulled up to her house as the rain came pouring down and I thought about what Kurt said to me earlier.
(Earlier that day)
I was in the auditorium sitting on the edge when Kurt came in .

"Hey." He said sitting next to me .

"Hey." I said.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked me.

"Sure whats up bro?" I asked him.

"How do you feel about Rachel?" He asked me.

I looked at him scarce and said,

"What?"

"Come on Finn , I know you , and I know you wouldn't be in the auditorium unless it was about Rachel. This is your guy's place, it's like your Jerusalem or something like that. All roads for you both just seem to lead here." He said.

"I... I don't know how I feel about her Kurt , I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about Rachel or Quinn or this whole mess! Is this what get for falling in love ? Is this my punishment for hurting the one person who met the world to me , who I would've given my world too at one point. Is this my punishment?" I asked him.

"Finn this isn't just about you and what you did . Rachel forgave you for that she forgave you a long time ago the real question is when are you going to forgive yourself for what happened last summer and when are you going to admit that you love her still and that Quinn isn't the one you wanna be with? You owe Rachel that, you owe Quinn that, and you owe it to yourself. If you love Rachel than great be with her , tell her you love her. And if it's Quinn then stay with her. But don't put them in this position because you can't forgive yourself . Or else you could lose them both." He told me.

I looked at him and smirked a little ,

"Thank you, I know what I need to do." I said and I left.

(End of flashback)
"Hey you okay?" Quinn asked me.

I wiped my tears and said,

"No, because I'm breaking up with you." I told her.

"Because of Rachel, because you still love her?" She asked me.

I looked down and then back up at the rain,

"I shouldn't have done this with you. I thought... I thought we could go back to the way things use to be but I can't. I just can't, and today I was with Kurt and he told me that I needed to forgive myself for what happened last summer and I needed to decide and as much as I use to love you Quinn I just I don't feel it anymore." I said.

"And you do with her?" She asked me.

I sighed,

"Yeah." I said.

She shook her head,

"No, we're not breaking up. I can handle your confusion with Rachel until you get over it . We're going to stay together and next year we'll be Prom King and Queen..."

I interrupted her,

"Just stop it. Okay, I don't want that life " I said.

She sighed.

"Don't you feel anything anymore? This is real, this is happening!" I said.

She looked down and wiped her tears,

"Are you happy now? Is this me feeling enough for you?" She asked me.

"Quinn..I..I'm sorry, I still love..."

"Just don't,don't touch me!" She yelled angrily and stormed out and into her house.

I sat there and then I left and went home.

.......
Hey guys so there about 3 more chapters left so be prepared and bring your tissues because this is going to be quite a roller coaster. Also how would you feel about another book added to the series. Comment below your thoughts and let me know.

Xoxoxo,
Natalie.