What Happened to Us

Chapter 13
(1 week later )
Finns pov:
Its been a couple weeks since Rachel and I kissed and I still haven't spoken to her. I don't what is going on with me , I feel like such an asshole for kissing her , it shouldn't have happened , but it did and I don't regret it one bit. I was in the auditorium by myself thinking when suddenly Rachel walked in.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi." She said back.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Ugh well actually I have no freaking idea." She sat down, "I guess I came here to think about things. This has always been my safe place. What about you?" She asked me.

"Same thing, I guess everything that has ever been important in my life has happened here." I told her.

"Like what?" She asked me.

"Well for one, I met you here, I had my first kiss with you here, I told you I loved you here. This is just where it all started for us." I told her.

She looked down and nodded then said,

"What happened to us Finn? You and I use to be best friends and now its like..."

"We're a million miles apart." I said finishing her sentence.

"I just, I'm so confused Finn, I don't know how to deal with this, to deal with us , I'm not good at it." She told me.

"Like I'm any better, Rachel every relationship I'm in gets screwed up because of me . " I said.

"Thats not true." She said.

"Yes it is." I said.

"No it's not , Finn after we broke up I did something horrible. " She told me.

"What?" I asked her.

"I had sex, with someone else. " She said shamefully.

"Wait, what?" I asked her.

"I was drunk and we had just broke up, I was a wreck Finn. " She told me.

"I thought, I thought you wanted to wait." I said.

"I did but I just I was hurt and angry." I told him.

"So you cheated on me! " I yelled furiously at her.

"Okay first of all we broke up! We broke up Finn!" She yelled.

"No , you broke up, I wasn't done, I still had hope for us." I told her.

"And yet you cheated first!" She yelled, "How dare you try and do that to me. You cheated first Finn! You cheated Finn , you hurt me first!" She yelled at me.

"Yeah I did amd I was sorry, but you Rachel, you had sex with another man and you promised no matter what I would be your first!" I yelled furiously at her.

"And you promised you never leave me Finn! You made that promise and you broke it so I broke mine!" She yelled at me.

"I did mine unintentionally though Rachel, you did yours to hurt me." I told her and I walked out and she followed me to the hall.

"You said you never break up with me!" She yelled crying.

I sighed and turned around,

"I never thought you hurt me like this." I told her and stormed off.