Temptations

Chapter 16
(1 month later )
Finns pov :
Its a been since I found out that Rachel had sex with another guy and since then I've been keep my distance. Tonight is the night of the playoff game and I have got to stay focused. I've been practicing so hard , if I can make a touch down tonight and win us the game I'll be a legend which means I can get any girl including Quinn. I think the reason it maybe didn't work out with Rachel was because I was never truly over Quinn. Don't get me wrong, Sam's cool and all but he's not good enough for Quinn , I mean look at her she's hot. I was at my locker when Rachel walked up to me.

"Hey. " She said.

"Hi." I said .

"Finn I'm so sorry about what I did but you need to know that I was hurt and I...I just need you to forgive me because I am still in love with you ." She said.

I looked at her and then pulled a box out of my pocket,

"I got this before I found out about

"Rachel, I can't. " I told her.

"Why ? I forgave you. " She told me.

"No you slept someone there's a difference ." I said.

"Fine I didn't forgive you , but I didn't do it because I wanted to get back at you, I did it because I didn't think you cared." She said.

I sighed and then pulled something out of my pocket,

"Here, I got this for you before everything happened I was going to give it too you at Christmas but after everything I figured you wouldn't want it. " I opened the box and showed her the star necklace . "You're a star Rachel, you deserve to be happy and to shine your brightest. You don't need me to do that because you can do it all on your own." I said and I put the necklace on her .

She looked at me sad and then just walked away.

(Later)
Quinns pov :
We were at the football game and if Finn scored this point we could win. I know I shouldn't but I kind of like Finn again I mean he's always looking and smiling at me and maybe he could be my ticket to winning prom queen. I mean before the whole pregnancy thing we did rule the school. Now the only problem is Sam and Rachel. Don't get me wrong Sam's great and all but he's not going to win me prom queen and sure Rachel is my best friend but I'm back to being a cheerio and she's still a loser so that won't be a problem. I was at the game cheering on Finn when suddenly he scored the final touchdown winning us the game. I smiled and everyone cheered coming down from the bleechers.

After the game I was on my way home when I saw Finn walking.

"Hey Finn! " I yelled .

He turned around and smiled at me,

"Hey Quinn." He said.

"Great job tonight, you looked hot." I told him.

"Really? " He asked me.

I leaned in closer,

"Really." I told him.

He smiled and was about to kiss me when I stopped him,

"What about Sam and Rachel. " I said.

"Rachel and I are just friends and Sam, well he can't do this." And then he kissed me passionately .