A new home.

Start the song when you see this 🎼

Alexis p.o.v

I wake up on the same on Sandy planet of lubanoo that I unfortunately call home. No one knows about and it is so small you could walk around it in less that two years. It isn't a very nice planet because it is full of scavengers and it is one of the poorest planets in the whole of the outer rim. Every time I go outside I am most likely to get sand in my eyes and it also goes all over my house. The people here are mostly men so it is kind of hard to find a girl to talk to. I don't have any friends and the thing I want to do the most is travel that Galaxy. The planet that I want to visit is the one that my family lived in until just before I was born and they had to move because my father got banished, the planet it Naboo. My grandparents still live there so what I am going to do today is go into the dirty town and see if I can trade anything of mine for a fuelled ship.

Time skip

As soon as I get to the town I see a man trying to sell a ship.
" what do you want for the ship?" I say.

"I need a new house do you own one?"

"Yea. How about you give me the ship and I give you my house?"

"Ok I can live with that." He replies.

"BUT it has to be fully fuelled and Able to reach Naboo." I bargain.

"It already is my friend." He says in a sing song voice.

"Ok then. Here is the deed to my house."

"Here are the keys to the ship. Be careful." He says.

"Um ok I will." I say. I haven't even known him for a day and he's saying be careful.

As I get in the ship I look around at my old home. I'll never see it again. Oh well not like it's done anything for me. 

I get it he cockpit and flip switches watching the old rust bucket roar to life.  The old ship starts to hover and then finally takes off. I try to find the switch to go into hyperspace but can't find it.

This is going to be a really long ride. I think to myself.

Finally I find the switch and I watch as the stars turn into blue and white streaks filling in the black nothingness of the Galaxy. I am in hyperspace for about a minute and the the beautiful line turn back into little dots.

In front if me there is Naboo. The planet is beautiful. I can't Believe I am actually here.
The planet looked like it had lush green forestation and amazing blue lakes that I could swim in all day. I can't believe I am going to be living here.

Once I landed I went to my grandparents house. A light was on and people where walking around. I went to knock on the old wooden door but just as my knuckles where about to hit the door it opens. The person that opened it wasn't anyone I knew. So it defiantly wasn't my grandmother or grandfather.

"Who are you?"  The lady asked.

"I am Alexis. Do Julie and Robert live here?"

"No sorry they both died five years ago."  She said.

I felt something drop inside of me. I had no where to stay. What was I going to do?

"Are you ok dear?" The woman asked.

"Oh... Um..... Yea I think I don't know. I will go I am probably  annoying you."

"I can tell you don't have anywhere to stay so you can stay with me and my husband. We have an extra room." She offered.

"Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother."

"No come in. It is about to rain and I don't want you to get sick." She smiled warmly.

I went in to find a warm house with a fire in a corner and a small kitchen. There where two couches and a couple of arm chairs.

"This way."  The lady showed me to a small room with a single bed in the middle. There was a cream shelf and a matching dresser. On the Wall there were two doors. One was a tiny bathroom with a mirror and a shower along with a white vanity. The other  was a small walk in wardrobe.

"Thank you so much, I will be forever grateful." I thanked her.

"That is all right. I am sure it will be a pleasure having you here. I'm Anne by the way and my husband it tim."

"I'm Alexis." I said back.

She then left me to settle in.

🎼
One year later.

I was out walking in the garden me and Anne made together. It had all sorts of flowers a trees like roses and tulips to Lily's and cherry blossoms. Life here on Naboo was better then anything I could have had on lubanoo.b

Suddenly a dark shadow was cast over the whole town. I heard screams and then before I could proses what was happening I felt Anne dragging me to the house.

"What's going on?" I asked very scared.

"The first Oder are here. You need to stay out of sight." She said in a hurried but hushed tone. I had heard of the first order. I also heard of the man that runs it, Kylo Ren.
We went and hid under the floor. There where screams and crys every where. The whole place was lit up with the orange light of the fires from outside.
I watched as the whole town burned to the floor.

"Just close your eyes.
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound." Anne started singing to me. It actually started to relax me and I felt my eyes closing then there was another really loud scream.

I then made the wrong choose to look outside the window.
Every thing was on fire. All I have ever known to love gone just like that. I then looked and saw Anne and mine garden, all shrivelled up. I felt hot salty tears streaming down my face. Anne took me into her arms and we cried singing the song together.

"Just close your eyes.
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound."

I was brought out of my trance when I heard a Big Bang of the door being knocked down. I was hidden under a lose Plank of wood. I opened it a looked out a bit. Storm troopers where every where. Then they all parted and a black figure walked in. I couldn't see their face cause of the black and silver mask they where wearing.
It looked like a man because of their broad shoulders. I then saw Tim walk up to the man. He started to talk to him but I couldn't hear them because of all the screams going on out side. I then saw the masked man pick Tim up by the neck without touching him and then there was a loud
Crack
And Tims body went limp.
Anne put her hand over my mouth to muffle my cry.
I felt even more tears pouring down my red puffy face.

"Find her NOW!!!!!" The masked person said in a deep modified voice.
Yup defiantly a man.

Then he looked over to me.
Oh no did I say that out loud?
He started walking to me and Anne. Then the plank of wood, the only thing between us and the masked man, flew from it place and I was face to face with the cold silver and black mask.....

Hey guys. This is my first book that I have written and I hope that you guys like it. Please comment and tell me what I need to work on.
I hope that you liked my first chapter thank you for reading it.

🤓🤓🤓