Un masked....and young?

Alexis pov

He lifted the mask of his head and the first thing I noticed as his shoulder length Raven hair. He also has dark brown, almost black eyes. He had moles dotted all over his face, but in a cute way. But the thing that got to me was young he was. Had could only be around 23 (I know he's actually 33 but in this book he will be 23). He looked up at me and in his dark eyes I saw guilt, sadness, loneliness and the most obvious...pain.
He's actually really handsome.

"You really should control your thoughts." He said with a bit of blush reddening his cheeks.

"How did you do that?" I asked. I was very worried about how he could read my mind.

"The force. If you train in the ways of the dark side you will be able to read minds and prob then and many other amazing thing." He said in a dark type of voice that was starting g to scare me.

" um.....ok.... Well what do we do now?"

"Oh right... Well you see... I didn't think that you would actually say yes so I didn't get a room ready for you. But you would hav had to be in the room next to me any ways so you will be staying in my room until your room is done." He said in a monotone voice.

"But I don't really want to stay in the same room as some guy that was just met. Don't you have some female officer I can room with?" I ask calmly.

"NO YOU MUST STAY WITH ME!!!!!" He yelled all of a sudden.

"Ok shesh. I was just asking."

He started to walk towards the door and went out. I didn't know if I was to follow him or stay here, but being the curios person I am I followed him. He was waiting out side the door for me. As soon as he saw me he started walking away. I followed him, he started to go left then right then left again. I tried to remember where he went but after a while I gave up.

After about 15 minutes of walking we finally got to a big metal door that looked like all the others we had passed. Kylo opened it and we went inside. There where two double beds. One against one wall and the other against the other wall. On the left hand wall was a door to a massive bathroom. The bathroom had a bath, shower, mirror wall and a massive white vanity. On the right hand wall of the bedroom was a walk in wardrobe.

This is actually a pretty cool room.

"Glad you think so." Kylo said to me.

"Aaaahhhh CANT YOU NOT GO INTO MY HEAD PLEASE!" I yelled at him annoyed that he was constantly in my head.

"Sorry" he said monotone.

"This is your bed ok." Kylo said pointing to the bed on the left wall.

"Ok. Can I go to sleep please I am really tired." I asked and yawned at the end.

"Yea, of corse." He said back to me.

I lay down on the really comfortable bed and start humming. Just before the darkness completely took over I managed to mumble
"Your actually really nice. For a sith lord that is."

I heard him chuckle then the darkness swallowed me up.

Kylo Ren p.o.v

When I heard her say that I was nice all I could do was chuckle. What is she doing to me. I don't know this feeling. I either need to learn how to ignore it and turn it into anger and power. Or how to ..... Proceed to feel it and carry it out. But what is it???

Is it... No..... I can't feel that..... It can't be... Love???