Oh no.

KYLOS POV

Oh no I forgot to bring clothes into the bathroom.

I poked my head round the door and see alexis on a data pad.

"Hey Alexis??" I asked.

"Yea?" she said looking up from the pad.

"Can you get me some clothes from the wardrobe please??"  I asked kindly.

"Anything." She asked me as she started walking over the the walk in wardrobe.

"Yes anything." I said quickly as I was getting cold.

I saw her disappear  into the wardrobe.

ALEXIS PO

Ha he thinks I am going to get him so e of his clothes.

I laughed at myself as I get some of my clothes to give him to put on.

I picked out a pastel floral strap less dress and some stockings and a little  pedi-coat to go with it.

I walked over the the bathroom and shoved the clothes around the door to him.

KYLOS POV

OH NO not now.

I looked at the clothes that alexis had gotten me and they where hers.

I hate her right now.

I got ready to walk out with the clothes on and make a sprint to the wardrobe. Just as I got out of the bathroom I heard a click and saw a flash.

She had taken a photo of me on this outfit. I was so going to get her back for this.

I ran over to the wardrobe and as I was changing I heard her laughing. I peeked out the door and saw a hologram of captain phasma. I was so happy that they had gotten along and now alexis had a girlfriend to talk to. I was now fully clothed in my clothing and I walked out of the wardrobe and lay down on the bed.

"Hey kylo" phasma a hologram said.

"Hey phasma. How are you?" I asked trying to be polite.

"Good. Hey I think you jould wear flower more often. They really suit you." She said as her and alexis burst out into fits of laughter. I was so going to get alexis back for all this.

"Hey I'm gonna go and see Hux ok. Ok." I said not leaving alexis any chance to protest. As I was walking Down the halls I had people look at more that normal. I was so happy that I had my helmet on so they couldn't see my face. When I got do Huxs room I knocked and he opened it almost instantly.

"I knew you where coming and I got the pic. I have some ideas on how we can get her back." He said as we sat down.

Time skip brought to you by laziness.

After about two hours of planing me and Hux choose to do a simple yet effective prank. When I get back to our room I would go and put hair dye in her shampoo. I wanted blue and Hux wanted red so we went with purple.

I said bye to Hux and walked back to our room stopping off to get the dye in the way.

Once. Got back to the room alexis was asleep to I put the dye in the shampoo and got into bed. And let darkness take over.

I woke up to a high pitched scream and I quickly got my phone ready. As soon as alexis came out of the bathroom I pressed the button and it a pic of we with her newly purple hair.

Man did she look pissed. I'm dead.