Realisation and anxiety

Alexis POV

I woke up to a sleeping Kylo. He had his head on my chest and was lightly snoring. I looked at the stop watch beside my bed and I saw the date. There was a week until I was getting married to Kylo. Wow. I was getting married to the Kylo ren. I started to get worried. What if he dos t love me once we are married. What if he takes away my freedom. What if I become his slave. What if..... I started to become very scared and worried about my future. What Kind of future would it be.

I was deep in thought that I didn't realise Kylo was now awake and trying to talk to me.

"Are you ok Alexis. You were really out of it. What's wrong." He asked.

Should I tell him.

"Yes you should tell me. Or at least show me." He said. I was mad that he went into my head but right now I had more things to worry about. I showed him into my mm d and he saw every thing I was thinking. I watched as his eyes started to fill with tears and by the time he was done we were both in the middle of a mental break down.

"Alexis that will never happen ok. I love you so much and I always will. I will never take your freedom away from you ok. I love you to much to do that to you. When ever you want to go any where wether it be with some one or even just to have some alone time just ask me and I will give you my ship to use ok." He said looking me directly in the eyes.

"Thank you Kylo. I love you to." I went and got some ice cream and we shared a pint of ice cream while we talked about anything and every thing. What was I thinking before. He will always love me.

Or so I thought.

Nah joking but yea I Love him so much. He is the best fiancé I could have asked for.

"I'm gonna go to sleep. Night. Love you so much and thank You for helping me and reassuring me about all of this." I said to Kylo. I was so happy I have him.

"Night. Love you to. Sleep well." He pecked my lips and moved me so that my head was lying down on his chest.

Time skip one week.

"Alexis. Alexis it's time to wake up. Come on. It is your wedding day. Kylo doesn't want to be waiting for his soon to be wife to come and instead see a half dead zombie looking Thing. And for that to not happen we need to get you ready." I groaned at phasmas attempt to get me up. Next Thing I knew I felt ice cold water Being poured all over my face.

I got out of bed and as soon as o was on my feet phasma was dragging me around. She did my hair bun with a flower crown on top of it.

And she did my make up as a natural look that brought out my eyes

Once we where done and I got in my dress t was time to go

Once we where done and I got in my dress t was time to go. Once we got there my brides maids were all standing outside the door waiting for me so that we could go.

We heard the music playing and my brides maids started to walk down. Once they were all at the end then I walked down with Hux giving me away. As soon as I got in there the first thing that I saw was Kylo standing in his tux looking at me.

When we got to the end of the asle Hux left me to Kylo and the ceremony started

When we got to the end of the asle Hux left me to Kylo and the ceremony started. Once we exchanged vows and Rings the priest said

"You may now kiss the bride." Kylo looked at me with the biggest smile on his face. He leaned in and our lips touched. Once we pulled apart he took my hand and we walked back down the asle.

Time skip to the end of the reception.

Once we got back to the room after the reception I went and had a shower to get off thousand layers of make up on my face. I had a shower and washed my hair to get rid of all the hair spray. When I got out I walked across the room with my towel on to my wardrobe and got into some pjs. I walked out of my room and saw Kylo was in the shower so I lay down to wait for him. When he came out he was only in boxers and had water droplets in his hair. Well let's just say he was looking very hot right then. He walked over to me and got On Top of me. He put his mouth in mine and shoved his tong inside my mouth. Over time the kiss got rougher and he started to take off my cloths.

"Are you sure?" Kylo asked.

"Yes." I said back.

Time skip because I want to keep it pg