I win

ALEXIS POV

HE IS AN IDIOT. HOW
COULD HE DO THIS. I AM GOONG TO KILL HIM.

I stormed out of the bathroom and strait to kylo. When I got to him I grabbed him by the collar and started to tell at him.

"HIW COULD YOU. I DODNT DO ANYTHING TO HURT U PERMANENTLY. I HATE YOU. TOU ARE GIING TO FIX THIS NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!" He didn't look effected when I was yelling at him so I stormed off to see phasma.

As I was walking I got some strange looks from a lot of people. When I got to phasmas door I just went strait in. I saw her on her bed reading a book.

"OMG alexis. What happened. I have blond hair dye in the bathroom I'll go get it." She said as she was scurrying around.

"KYLO happened." I said. I knew that was all I needed to say.

" ok well we will get him back for this ok." She said reassuringly.

I sat down on a seat and started to hum while phasma worked on my hair.

Pretty soon it was all done.

"I have the perfect plan." I said "icwill take his shampoo out and hid it. I know he can't last two days without it. He can't get more either. You have to go to another planet to get it and it's two weeks trip." I said with amusement dripping from every word.

"OMG that is such a good plan. If you need anywhere to hide it then you can hide it here." She offered.

"Ok yea. I will go and get it when he is asleep then I will bring it here." I said.

We sad good bye and them I started to walk back to my room. When I got there kylo was in bed smiling at something on his data pad. He didnt see me walk into the room for he was facing the other way lying on his stomach. I was going to act all nice then when he falls asleep I would take his shampoo.

I walked up to him and started massaging his back. I felt him lean into my touch.

"Oh my gosh. How did you get so good at that???" Kylo asked me.

I didn't say anything and just kept massaging. After about five minutes I stopped.
"I'm sorry for giving you the wrong clothes. Please forgive me." I said.

"Fine. Only if I get a massage like this every night for a month." He said.

My plan was working.

"Ok."I said not wanting to ruin the plan.

Kylos turned around and went to sleep. Once I saw he was asleep I quietly went into the bathroom and found his shampoo. I took it out and hid it under my shirt. I went back into the bedroom and saw kylo was still asleep. I quietly opened the door then closed it again.

When I got our I sprinted to phasmas room. When I got there she opened the door and took the shampoo. Once she had it I ran back to my room and for in bed. Thankfully kylo was still asleep.

I woke up to hear a scream. It was kylo for sure. But it sounded like a girl. I saw kylo come out of the bathroom and he was so made that if looks could kill I would be 6ft under.

I think that I won.