Untitled Story Part

Green.

All I saw was green.

No darkness, only light.

But still no Leia, no fighters.....

No resistance. 

I had been here for approximately 10 hours, and the sun was slowly setting. I wanted to get up and go find some shelter before night falls. But I was told to stay here. And wait. No matter what. Until they get me. 

But they dont look like they are in a rush to find me. I suddenly heard some voices from behind the trees in front of me. I listened and I didn't recognize the voices, so i ran and hid in a tree until they pass. They then walked directly underneath me. There was a young man in a leather jacket, he had a stripe on the jacket that looked like it was painted on with red paint. He had dark brown hair and pale skin. He was with a droid, he looked like a BB unit. But they were very rare. The droid beeped and the man looked at the droid,

"How am i meant to know what she looked like, Leia only told me to find a young girl in First order clothing." His masculine voice filled the empty forest around us. 

Beep Beep, the droid talked back.

"What do you mean BB8?" The man looked at BB8 in a confused manner,

Beep Beep, it seemed almost as if the droid was getting frustrated, i nearly laughed at the sight, but my joy was short lived when the man looked up and directly at me. My smile dropped and my heart raced. 

"Hey, you, come down here." He said to me from the ground. I looked long and hard at his face and yelled from the tree,

"Why? who sent you?" He looked at me with what seemed like simpathy in his eyes.

"Leia sent me." I looked into his eyes, then my stomach rumbled, i hadnt had anything to eat all day, so i slid down the tree trunk and walked over to him. He then took my hand gently and guided me back to a ship. There were people in there and i started to get slightly worried. 

"Dont worry, Leia is on there." He looked at me and gave me a friendly smile. 

We boarded the ship and i was greeted by warm arms enclosing me in a hug. I smiled at Leia and hugged her back. 

"Welcome Dear, we were so worried when we couldnt find you. I though you had been caught whilst trying to escape." She told me as we walked over to seats on the ship. When we sat down the ship started moving and we left the beautiful greenery of the planet.

"What are we doing? I thought we were staying there till Kylo could get here as well." I asked, the worry for my husband laced in my voice obviouse. 

"There have been some issues and snoke found out. My son convinced him that he is on the first orders side, but they are going to blow up the planet to make sure that none of the resistance left in the base here survive. So we evacuated everyone from the other side of the planet."

My worry evident as i look out the window. The death star visible in the distance. 

We entered light speed and i was told by a pilot that we would be traveling for a while so to get comfy. 

"So, your married to Kylo?" The pilot who found me asked.

"Yea." I said, not in very much of a talkative mood.

"Im Poe by the way." Poe, where do i know that name? Right when i was on the resistance base i overheard two people talking about him. "I have heard wonderful things about you from Leia."

"Oh yea? Like what?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"Well um... things." He said, blushing slightly. "Anyway, you look like you have had a rough life. Who are you? Like where are you from?" He looked at me with bright eyes, like that of a child asking about Santa or the tooth fairy.

"Nowhere."

"......"

"Lubanoo." 

"Your right, that is nowhere." He replied, "So how did you end up in the first order?" 

"Kylo kidnapped me when he was killing my village and snoke forced me to marry him." i responded grimly.

"And after all the things you have been through and they have done to you still love him?" Poe inquiered.

"I guess is miss having that type of love. The one where they love you no matter what and i held in my longing to belong. So when i got somewhere where people wanted me and were forcing me to stay i felt wanted and needed."

"Thats some deep shit right there." I looked at him, 

"I guess. I miss everything about him and i have only been gone a day." I shrugged looking up to try hold in the tears that were threatinging to make an apperance. 

We got to the the base planet and i was taken to my room and showen around. I think ill like it here. 

As long as kylo can get here soon. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, here is a much requested part. this will be one of the last parts and i dont know how to end the story yet.

Should it be happy.....

or sad......

idk yet guys. ok bye byeeee