A whole new world

Hi guys, sorry about this quick note. But i wanted to thank you all for being such amazing readers. I have had about 500 reads and that is amazing. Thanks you so much and please comment and i will read them and if you have questions ask them and i will reply in the comment section. Xxx

Alexis pov

Kylo and I went back to our room. When we got there I got strait into bed with all the ice cream and turn on Netflix. I put on super girl and started eating the ice cream.

"Are you gonna share any of the ice cream with your Fiance." Kylo asked me.
I pretended to be thinking then said

"Nah I would rather not."

"Fine then you give me no choice but to...."
Kylo came over to me and started to tickle me. I started laughing and trying to get away but he would not have it. Kylo pit his legs on either side of my kneeling on his knees.

"S-sto-stop p-pl-please!!" I asked trying to get away.

"Only if you give me some ice cream." He said.

"F-fine!" I said to him hoping that he would get off.

He got off and took a tube of ice cream from me.

I was watching super girl and eating ice cream with my fionce. What could go wrong.

Time skip

We had just finnished Watching the whole season of super girl when Hux burst in the door.

"What do you want Hux?" Kylo asked very annoyed that he walked in on us.

"Um... We have found a new system that we can get troopers off." Hux said, he didn't look nervous in he lest but I could tell he was.

"Fine. I'll be right there." Kylo got up and put in his mask. He turned to me. "Are you going to be OK alone?"

"Yea. I am going to do some more wedding planing." I responded to him.

"Ok. Do you need any thing before I leave?" He asked.

"Um. Can I go for a bit of a fly just to get away from the whole wedding thing for a bit, pleeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeee?" I asked putting on my best puppy dog face.

"Fine but don't go to far and always have you communicator with you." He said letting his protective side show.

"Yes. Ok." I said so exited that I will finally be able to go and travel a bit.

Kylo left the room and I went to the docking bay. When I got there I went to one of the tie fighters and got in. I started it up and was granted permission to take off. When I got out I decided to go to a place that I had heard of but not many people have been there, the alinium system (don't know if that's how u spell it). I went into hyperdrive and in a matter of minutes I was there. There were lush green grasses and forests. I landed in the middle of the forest and saw a fruit on a tree. I decided to try it so I climbed up the tree to get it. When I got to the fruit I heard foot steps coming my way. I watched as a man and a woman came into view.

"Finn look. A tie fighter. What the heck is it doing here." The woman asked. She started to walk around the fighter.

"Ray don't go to close. The person who flew it might still be in there. The engine is still warm." The man who I think is called Finn said to the woman, Ray i think it is. Just then the branch I was in snapped and I fell right in front of them. I knew them from some where. Oh no... They are part of the resistance.