recovery

After he stormed out I looked around to see if I can find any clues as to why this page is were missing, however, I could not find any, So I went into the Trooper common room to see if I could find Phasma. When I got there the Troopers said that she had to a nearby planet.

There goes that plan.

I then decided to go look around the room again. I went into the room and noticed Kylos bedside table. I will go over to it and opened up the top drawer. In the drawer, there were heaps of boxes. I open up the first box and in that box, there were brushes and heaps of hair stuff. I put that aside and open up the next one then I realized that there was a lock on it. I tried opening up the lock hoping that it was old enough that it had rusted away would just let me open it. However, I was not that lucky. I tried looking around the room for a key of some sort. But unlucky for me. I couldn't find one. I did find another box in the wardrobe though. When I opened this box I found something I never thought I would see, Darth Vader mask. It was in a clear box in another wooden box. The mask was all dirty and burnt. I heard the door open in the living room so I quickly put the mask back in the box and the box back in the wardrobe. I stood up and left the room walking into the lounge I saw Kylo. He still had his mask on but was looking at me through the eyes sockets. He slowly took his mask off showing me his sorrowful face. Elected minister of apologizing over and over again mustering sorry sorry sorry. He kept doing that for who knows how long until I said for him to stop.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you. You deserve to know my history and my past." He said to me drawing me into his arms.

I looked up at him and smiled,
"Its ok, I forgive you. Next time though, try to keep your anger in check." I laughed at my little joke, but then noticed that his torso was bleeding a little bit.

"Kylo, what the heck were you doing? Your torso is bleeding!" I yelled at him, worried that my husband was in pain.

"I am fine, Alexis. I will be okay, it is just a scratch." He said, trying to calm me down. But it wasn't working because I could pretty much see his guts.

"Come on, I am taking you to the hospital sector." I dragged him along by the arm and took him to the hospital wing.

While we were there they had a look at Kylos side and he needed around 20-25 stitches. While he was there he tried to convince the doctor and I that he didn't need the stitches because they would hold him back from his work and he wouldn't be able to go into fights, which I had no problem with. But the doctoor was not having any of it, so he got the stitches and was sent to go straight to our room and not engage in any physical activity for about a week. When Kylo found out he was so pissed that he automatically reached for his lightsaber, but I grabbed it before he could even think about it, I then placed it in a safe in our room so he couldn't get it.

"Come on Alexis, please give me my saber." Kylo pleaded with me.

"No, you heard the doctor. You are on bed rest for a week. If you don't have your saber you won't be tempted to fight." I explained while trying to keep him calm so that he doesn't get angry and accidentally open up his stitches.

"ARGH, you are meant to be on MY side Alexis, Not the DOCTORS side!" He yelled at me, I knew that he would blow at any given moment, so I tried calming him down and making him see that I only wanted the best for him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After about an hour, I managed to calm him down enough and about a half hour later he managed to fall asleep. So I walked out of the room making sure not to wake him while doing so.

After I was out of the room I decided to go and grab something to eat, so I walked over to the cafeteria and in it, i found Phasma on her lunch break.

I thought to myself, I thought that she was on another planet. Anyway, I went over to her and tapped her on the shoulder. When she turned around she smiled and stood up, taking me in her arms.

"Hi, Alexis. What are you doing here?" She said to me.

"I could ask you the same thing, I was told that you were on another planet," I explained.

"I was, I just got back. I was over on a neighboring planet because of Kylo though that they might be hiding a few resistance members. But they weren't."

"Right. I was wondering if I could ask you a question? It's about Kylo." I said to her, hoping that she wouldn't turn me down.

"Yea, of course. Ask away. But I don't think that I would be able to help you." She said to me, making me let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"I found this book in our room, and I was wondering what happened to the page about Darth Vader coming back to the light side," I asked her, with the most pleading eyes I could pull off.

"Well, all I know is that one of the main reasons that he turns to the light in his last few moments was his son and the knowledge that he had a daughter. I mean, they wouldn't have wanted to know that their father died being a sith lord right?" She said while looking around, making sure that no one was going to hear her pretty much dissing the first order.

"Right. But why was this page ripped out?" I wondered.

"Well, Snoke didn't want Kylo to know that his grandfather was actually a good guy in the end. I mean I am sure that he grew up knowing that, but while he was training, he would have forgotten or been convinced otherwise," she said. I thought that I had learned enough so I went off to find Kylo. I mean there has to be a way to get him back to the good side.

Right?