WAIT WHAT?!?!

We got to some really big doors. They where about twice the size of normal doors. I followed Kylo into the room and there was a big throne that looked like it was made out of bones. There was also a big path that lead to the throne. Kylo looked at me then started to walk down the path. I didn't know what to do so I stood still. I saw Kylo gesture for me to come next to him. A large hologram appeared on the throne and next to me Kylo knelt down. Being the logical person I am I knelt down as well. Kylo stood up so I stood up aswell.

"Kylo. Nice to see you." The hologram said.

"Yes supreme leader. What would you like to talk to us about, sir?"

"We'll both you and your student are force sensitive and you are training her well. I say that in no more than two months she will be fully trained." Supreme leader said.

"Yes sir. She is progressing really well." Kylo said sounding really proud.

"Well, since you are both force sensitive. You will be getting married in five months and you will have another generation of Knights of ren. If you disagree you will be put to death. Is that clear?"

WAIT WHAT? Did I just hear that correctly? I have to marry him. I mean of corse he's hot but he's also and jerk. I can't marry that. I am also not ready to have kids I mean what is snoke thinking.

"Yes sir." Kylo said. Then he started walking out of the room. I followed him and as soon as we got to a control room he took out his lightsaber and started destroying everything around him. Storm troopers came in and took me out side to protect me from Kylos temper tantrum.

"Please stay out here until we know it's safe." One of the storm troopers said.

"Ok. What is you name?" I asked.

"Fn-9984, ma'am." He replied.

"I'm gonna call you.....rick. Does that sound ok?" I asked.

"Yes it sounds amazing. I have never had a name before."

"Well hi rick. I am Alexis. I hope that we can become good friends." I said exited I had meet another person on the planet, that i had learned was called the star killer base.

"Hi Alexis. I have been assigned to protect you and be your personal bodyguard." Rich said.

Yay

"Cool. So I won't have to find my own way around this maze of a place?" I asked. I wasn't to keen on the part.

"No I am to assist to your every need." Rick said, Sounding happy that he gets to do this.

Thank you. I finally have a good thing about this day, getting g a new friend.

I was still really annoyed about me having to marry Kylo but if snoke wants it to happen. It will happen.

The Sounds from inside the room had stopped while me and rick where talking.

I turned around to see Kylo standing by the door, his chest heaving up and down.
Kylo walked to wards me and started dragging me away.

"Bye see you later!" I called back to Rick.

When we got to the room Kylo let go of my now red wrist. He looked at me before opening the door and going inside. I followed him in and sat down on the bed. Kylo went into the bathroom and I heard the shower turn on. While I was listening to the sound of the shower i lay down and fell asleep on my bed.