We Meet Again

Roughly 6-7 hours of sitting on a plane and Felix wanted nothing more than to go home. He missed Paris and felt a small smile creep onto his face as the plane flew over the city in the early hours of the morning. He was very tired and wanted nothing more than to crash into his bed. After a few minutes the plane finally landed and attached the tube to let people walk inside. He followed the crowd and quickly got through security and grabbed his suitcases. He walked out towards the lounge and found Adrien, his father, Nathalie, and Gorilla. Adrien spotted him with ease and soon his arms were waving as he charged at him full speed.

"Adrien!" Felix warned and brought his knee up and elbow down to take the blow.

"Felix!" Adrien cried as he hugged his brother whom he hadn't seen for four years.

"Welcome home," Felix turned to see his father, all business and no play.

A quick handshake was exchanged and with Nathalie's order, Gorilla took the bags and carried them into the limo back.

"How was America, Felix?" Gabriel asked and Felix sighed.

"Well it was fun and all but they're very different people and the girls, oh God, the girls were crazy," Adrien smiled as Felix ranted on their way home over his misadventures in America.

Luckily, it seemed as though Hawkmoth hadn't realised any Akuma as of yet into the city.
Speaking of which, Felix looked around as they drove on.

It really has changed. I wonder if the little Bug is okay.

  Felix allowed a smile to creep on his face as he thought back to the spotted hero he, oh so dearly, loved. He protected her as often as he could no matter how many times she yelled at him not to. He could still hear her protests of staying out of the Akuma's way.

  "Miss a certain lady?" Adrien had a smug smile as Gabriel and Nathalie looked up from their tablets towards him.

  Oh, this is was going to be interesting.

Felix simply nodded and muttered a simple "Yeah," and Adrien lost it.

"Felix, you have a girlfriend?! Why didn't you tell me?!" Adrien piped up suddenly.

"Adrien, your voice," Nathalie reminded him as he sat back down.

"Sorry, I got excited." He smiled sheepishly.

"This is why and, no, she isn't my girlfriend nor do I take interest in her. She was like a little sister I felt the need to protect. She was, is, very strong and was like a light," he spoke passionately about the mystery girl and with another sigh, he looked out the window.

  I miss Buggie. He smiled again.

----

People were hustling as the clock's hour hand neared the large 8. Nino was setting up the music stand with Alya, who fixed the lights. Marinette was running around checking things off her list on a clipboard as she went from the kitchen to the dinning room to the rec room. The three of them were asked to help with the party and Marinette was more than ready to help once she heard that it was for Adrien's family member. He had to be in his early twenties, Marinette concluded. However, a certain uneasy feeling in her stomach grew larger as ever minutes ticked by.

"Marinette?" Tikki peeked out of her bag.

" Sorry, Tikki, it's just I feel so nervous! It's someone from Adrien's family and I'm going to make a fool of myself, I know it." Marinette sighed