Our Finale

Marinette stood in front of the library doors with Tikki hovering next to her. From inside Felix shuffled and opened the door to let them in, both quickly scattered inside. He closed the door, unaware of a pair of glowing, green eyes that narrowed. Marinette walked through the dimly lit library the Agreste family had with Tikki trying to act as a tour guide. Felix's eyes themselves narrowed into the darkness as he took Marinette's arm and guided her. After a row or two of books they arrived at a long table. He took out a chair for Marinette and set out a tray filled with cookies and drinks. While Felix preferred something with more fizzled but he would endure it for Marinette.

  Marinette...

  Tikki munched happily on the cookies as they spoke. The light still shined brightly in Marinette's eyes but that could just be her eyes on their own. Felix rubbed her hair despite her protests and threats to whack him with a yo-yo. His grin was larger than ever and he felt relaxed. No need for having a stick up his - ahem, you know, to be straightened, no need for a thin lipped smile, or bows. Marinette had a bit of an impact on his life, she didn't care about his title or name. To her he was Felix, a smart mouthed guy that made too many jokes, not a straight laced business man.

  "Anyway, I have something to confess about Adrien," Felix swished his soda in his cup as he looked into it as if it was wine in a goblet.

  "What about Adrien?" Marinette's shoulders went rigid.

  "He seems to think I like you." He cast a glance at her.

  "Pfft, really?!" Her giggles interrupted the few moments of silence.

  "A ludicrous thought isn't it?" He sighed.

  "Yeah, it is!" She wiped a tear away.

  "No matter what I say, he seems convinced I harbor feelings for you," He groaned.

  "You haven't told him about Bridgette?" Marinette gasped.

  "Of course not!"

  Felix's face quickly flushed at that name as he snapped his head towards her. Marinette and Tikki broke out into a chorus of "Oh's" as they covered their mouths. They were quickly pelted with small cookie crumbs to their foreheads. Marinette laughed as Felix covered his face in his arm to hide from them.

  "I can't believe it!" Marinette nearly hooted.

  "Any louder and you'll have a city of sleepy and grumpy Akuma's to deal with!" He hissed.

  "Oh hush!" Marinette flicked a cookie crumb at him.  

  "What am I suppose to say? Hey, Adrien, I have a fiance," Felix gave her a deadpanned looked.

  "It'll get him off your back about your feelings for me," Marinette teased and he groaned.

  "Not you too," Felix let his head drop onto the table.

  "I'm teasing you Felix," She laughed.

  "I know, and I hate it." He frowned.

  "You don't when Bridgette does it," She turned around.

  "I hope you fall down the stairs," Marinette laughed.

----
  By now it was very well into the night as Marinette and Tikki parted ways with Felix. Tikki was snuggled into a small inner pocket Marinette made in her shirt earlier. She was snoozing away the morning as Marinette trudged up to Adrien's room, where she was supposed to be sleeping currently.

  Toe, heel, toe, heel

  A small mantra Marinette thought of as she snuck up around the second floor. Her beat against her rib cage even though she'd done this before on her way back from night patrols. Her foot suddenly stomped on the floor below her as the realization hit. She was sharing a room, right now, with Chat Noir. That annoyingly, charming partner of hers that thought puns were a way to woo her heart. The same boy who also had to deal with being the son of a famous fashion designer and model.