Our Rendezvous

Thank you for 100 followers!! I'm so happy~

------

  For once, in perhaps three or four years, the Agreste family had a loud, happy diner. After showering, Nino and Alya sat on the last seats with their respective friends to their right and Felix on the end of the table. Gabriel joined some time later with Nathalie behind him. Adrien was more than ecstatic to him eat with his friends. Alya and Nino no doubt brought most of the conversations to the table almost like they were machines just spewing out items. Marinette and Felix had just as much fire to them when they would go against Adrien. Lots of fork pointing had been done this dinner with a lot of napkin swatting at the boys faces. Nathalie even joined in with swatting Gabriel's face. This certainly got a few stares from the teens and young adult.

  "What is it?" Nathalie had asked.

  "Nothing, Natalie," Adrien sang as he took a sip of his drink.

  A sigh escaped Gabriel lips as h stood up. He dismissed himself with Nathalie on his tail. Alya leaned back before also taking a sip of her juice. Marinette was cutting into the dessert they had brought out earlier. The two said it without missing a beat.

"Those two are so dating,"

"How do you know for certain?"

  "The whole napkin incident? She's doesn't seem like the type do things like that without some background," Alya adjusted her glasses.

  "You are certainly observant," Felix looked at her with an obviously proud glint in his eyes.

  "It's how I run the LadyBlog,"

  "Speaking of, there haven't been many Akuma attacks as of late," Nino pitched in.

  "With fashion week coming up, you think he's a secret fashionista?" Adrien laughed.

  "With those outfits? Definitely!" 

  Laughter filled the hall as they finished their meals. Nino and Adrien raced upstairs with Alya close behind them. Felix stopped at the staircase's base a he tugged on Marinette's arm. She turned around to him with a startled expression as she ducked.

  " Yes, Felix?" Her voice cracked.

  "Meet me in the library Mari, at twelve,"

  With that he left towards one of the rooms of the bottom floor. Marinette nodded as she walked back up to Adrien's room with x slow step. Her heart beat fast although she didn't understand why it did. Was it because they were going meet? No, they've done this before multiple times. Although, Marinette wasn't proud of the fact she was sneaking out to see him but Tikki assured her it wouldn't be any less different than meeting with Chat during their night patrols. Speaking of which, she had to check on her since she left her bag in Adrien's room earlier.

  "There she is!" Alya grinned at her.

  "Sorry,  I was talking to Felix," She smiled.

  "You always are," Nino smirked.

  "Nino, Alya, leave her alone,"

  Marinette thanked Adrien before she checked her bag only to see it empty. No Tikki, no cookies, nothing! She was starting to panic as she looked around more. No little floating red body that smelled so sweetly of cookies. Marinette snapped her up suddenly.

  I have to get them out to look for Tikki, but what about Adrien? If he is Chat then he has a Kwami as well! Oh!

Marinette sighed before marching to Alya and tugging on her sleeve, as well as dragging Nino away from Adrien. The blond stood confused by her sudden actions. She spoke quietly with a red face while she ushered the duo out. They cheered for her before she closed the door on them. Adrien's heart pounded as he stood still in the room with Marinette, with Ladybug.

  "A-Adrien," She stuttered before turning to him.

"Princess?" Adrien gave her a lopsided grin.

  "Yeah, no doubt you're him now," Marinette had a deadpanned look

  "Did you want to speak to me?"

  "Well, yes but first," Marinette walked further into the room. "Tikki, where are you?"

  "Who's -"

  "Over here Marinette!"

  A small red body flew by Adrien as it collided with Marinette's chest. He jumped as Plagg flew onto his shoulder. He let out a soft yawn.

  Her Kwami...

  "Oh, you had me worried!" Marinette held onto Tikki.

  "I'm sorry but when you left Plagg and I were together and before we knew it you all came back," Tikki apologized.

  "At least, you're safe," Marinette held onto Tikki.

  "I guess introductions are in order," Plagg floated up.

  Adrien and Marinette looked at each other with their hearts on their sleeves. She wobbled over to him before smiling and hugging him tightly. Adrien returned her hug with a tighter grip on her waist. His hand went to her head as he held her close to him. He finally found her, and was holding her. Marinette and his Lady are one in the same. He was always with her as her best friend and partner. They pulled away slowly before locking eyes, they could still feel their own breathes.

  "It's nice to finally see you, Chaton," Her voice cracked again.

  "I promised myself one day I would tell you the day I met you," Adrien whispered.

  "What's that?" Her voice also dropped.

  The moon shined through glass windows as they held each other. He smiled as he held onto the back of her neck and pulled her in. Their lips were close and Marinette felt like fainting on the spot. His eyes met hers as he smiled softly. He drew in a breath as his lips softly brushed over hers.

  "Je taime, Marinette."

  Their lips finally closed the gap as they kissed. His hand on her head as he brought her closer and hers around his neck. Tikki and Plagg grinned before lying away towards the little cubbie hole Plagg stayed in. Fireworks sparked between the two as they separated, both desperate for air. Her face was burning and if it was a dream, it was a cruel one she didn't want to end.

  "Adrien, Je Taime."

Her voice was shaky and quiet but he heard. He heard it all, those three faithful words. They hugged and kissed once more, their faces and hearts felt like burning.

  "About time,"

A voice startled them apart as they looked towards the doors. Alya and Nino stood in the doorway with amused smile on their lips. Marinette let out a shriek as Adrien cried out. It was a joyous night for them after all until the clock struck twelve.

  Time to go see Felix.