My Lady

Edit: Okay, so I already posted this chapter but only half of it was posted and not the full one ((at least for me)) so I reposted this 

Four hours of playing video games and embarrassing dares later was time for a snack. The kids sat on Adrien's sofa happily munching on the sandwiches Felix made them with much appreciation. Said man stood up and stretched his arms and legs, sighing as a satisfying crack echoed through the room. Marinette groaned and cringed at the sound as she threw a pillow at him. Felix grabbed the pillow with ease and tossed it back onto the couch before walking to the other side.

"We have two hours until dinner time so I'll be in kitchen if you need me," Felix reached over and grabbed the vest he was wearing most of the time.

"Yeah, we will," Adrien sighed as he leaned into the couch.

Felix waved them off as he walked out the door with his vest over his shoulder. His back wasn't as straight as before and he seemed to drag his feet more often than not, a change his family noticed. Adrien watched as his older brother walked off into the corridor with this almost swing and confident swagger in his step. Adrien felt like his older brother was getting cooler the older he got and he most certainly had the fan base to prove it. Before Adrien, Felix used to do the modeling and contracts and the big parties. Felix seemed to enjoy the attention he got from the spotlight.

"What do you say, Adrien?" Nino's voice snapped him out of his trance.

"Hm? Oh, sorry I wasn't paying attention,"

"Yeah, we know and we were talking going outside to play around. I brought my football dude," Nino picked out his ball from his duffel bag.

"Yeah, let's go!"

Adrien was off the couch in seconds as the trio behind him chuckled. Alya jumped over Nino with a challenge in her shout at him. The two raced out of the door and their feet could be heard pounding against the marble floor. Marinette and Adrien laughed before running off towards their friends before Felix got them and chatised them for running around the stairs. Felix was almost a second mother to Adrien, though he wouldn't admit or else he'd hurt his brothers pride, next to Nathalie. Marinette would definitely be a nice addition to the odd family they already had. Adrien's face flushed from the tip of his ears to his neck at the thought.

Marinette Agreste...definitely a nice ring to it

"Come on slow pokes!" Alya's shout burst his little daydream bubble.

"You're just too eager, Alya!"

"And you're not?"

"You're on!"

Marinette ran down the stairs which sent a protective shiver down Adrien spine to keep her from harming herself. Marinette was graceful when she wanted to be but most of the time it was like gravity had a personal grudge against her. She always tripped and fell, usually into Adrien's chest and arms. That was when Adrien began to notice how strong and built she was despite her frame. Her hands would grip his biceps firmly before he helped her up. Then it went from her arms to her waist and hips. Slowly he found himself falling for the girl.

He noticed her large, bluebell eyes that stared him down and her black hair that was kept into it's cute pigtails. As Chat, Adrien slowly began seeing Marinette in His Lady and soon he found himself completely wrapped around her little finger. Her laugh was a soft melody he loved and her smile, even if it was stiff, was still lovely. He became entranced and enraptured by her beauty and then how much of a dork she was. He was truly in love with her.