Do you like her?

He's glaring...

Felix could feel Adrien's stare boring into his temple, or rather his scarf that Marinette gave him. Felix kept his head down and ate his supper in silence. Gabriel could see the sparks Adrien's eyes were giving Felix and wondered if the older blond did something to irritate his brother. Maybe he should stay out of it, normally he would, but this seemed like too much really. Whenever Felix cast his brother a glance Adrien would have his head down into his food.

Well two can play this game Felix... Adrien thought as he chewed his bread angrily.

"Felix, how was your day with Marinette? Did you catch up with each other?" Gabriel asked, genuinely curious.

"Hm? Oh, it went well father; you'd think she wouldn't have bought so much cake considering she lives in a bakery" Felix sighed heavily.

"She likes sweets," Adrien said softly as he finished his dinner.

"Yeah, looks like she never grew out of that," Felix crossed his arms and a groan.

That's right they're friends...or were friends before he left Adrien sighed.

I thought I had one upped him by knowing that.

"Is something on your mind son?" Gabriel asked as he stared at Adrien

"Oh, it's nothing father; I am just exhausted is all," Adrien excused himself from the table and looked at the clock.

8:30 P.M.

It was almost time for him to go out on patrol, alone...again. Ladybug's been so busy recently and Adrien couldn't figure out why. He didn't have her number as a civilian nor her address to make sure she wasn't hurt. He worried about his Lady, a lot. Luckily, no Akuma's been popping out which made the patrols a lot easier for him. Felix and Gabriel noticed he would go to his room before 9 and wondered what he was up to. Felix frowned slightly as he also excused himself shortly after Adrien was gone.

"Felix," Gabriel breathed out as he folded his hands in front him to stare at his son. "What's going between you and Adrien?"

"Your guess is as good as mine father, ever since I came back and started to catch up with Marinette; he's been like that." Felix adjusted his scarf

"Could it be he's jealous of your relationship with that girl?" Gabriel pondered the thought of his youngest son being in love.

Marinette was a good girl who had a strong ambition for fashion and good eye for it as well. She reminded him a lot of his wife, especially when she smiled. Gabriel didn't mind Marinette around Adrien as long as they didn't do anything ridiculous. He sighed when his mind wondered to his wife as he leaned back into his chair. Felix took this as an excuse to leave and marched up the stairs towards his room.

Felix stopped by Adrien's room and hovered his hand over the knob. He placed his head on the door as he let out a heavy sigh. Felix suddenly felt the room was very empty from where he stood as he leaned his ear up against the door again. No noise, no movement, not even pacing from Adrien's feet nor the clicking from his computer mouse. It was quite, too quite for a kid like Adrien and that worried Felix. Maybe he was in the shower? No, he had already taken one before dinner. Felix turned the knob and found it unlocked as he heard a soft click.