Sleepover

Hot...so hot...

The heat was driving Marinette to the end of her wits as she waited outside of the Agreste mansion with Alya and Nino by her side. The trio had just arrived from their walk and were already exhausted with the heat wave coming through. They knew it was summer but why is it so hot?! They groaned as they approached the large gate guarding the mansion. No matter how times they saw it, it still awed them how someone's house could be so large. The effect was starting to wear off bit by bit and nearly every crack and croony had been explored. Alya adjusted her duffel bag that tightened the backpack behind her. The other two had something similar to hers as Marinette put down hers to ring the door bell. That blasted camera popped out like always and retracted when it laid its lenses on Marinette.

"Glad to know they recognize me already." Marinette muttered under her breath.

"You practically live here, Marinette. It's not a surprise." Alya smirked as she placed her hands on her hips as the gate opened.

"I don't come here that often! Felix just invites me over a lot." Marinette defended as she grabbed her bag and walked inside.

"You know, if it wasn't for Adrien I would have thought that you had a crush on Felix instead." Nino teased as he passed by her with a sly smile

"Wh-what?!" Marinette's face flushed and she was thankful it was already pink because of the heat.

"He's right, Marinette. Ever since Felix came back it's like you're attached to the guy." Alya joined in on the tease.

"He'd just a really good friend of mine!" Marinette defended as they walked up go the door with Felix behind it.

Speak of the Devil Marinette was pouting a bit at her friends behind her that wore innocent grins.

"Ah, you're all here at last. Come on in everyone," Felix motioned with head and they didn't hesitate to let out a sigh of relief as the cool air hit them.

"It's so hot outside." Marinette whined as she hunched her shoulders.
"How many times do I have to tell you not to do that?" Felix walked over to her as he placed one hand behind her lower back and the other on her shoulder to straighten her out.

Nino and Alya gave each other a knowing smirk. Marinette swatted at his hands before standing straight herself. A door slammed closed as the sound of pounding feet echoed through the mansion. A blond head bobbled through the railings on the second floor. Adrien slid out to greet his friends with a large grin. His usual black shirt was traded for a black tank and pants for shorts. He waved at everyone before coming to a stop in front of Marinette. Oh, now Felix was very amused.

"H-hey, Marinette," Adrien stuttered over his words.

"Hello, Adrien, how are you?" Marinette smiled sweetly at him as his face became flustered.

"He is very good Mari, actually Adrien why not show them upstairs," Felix grabbed his brothers shoulders

"Yeah, come on guys!"

"10 Euro's on who gets there first!"

"No running up the stairs!" Felix shaked his fists at Nino's suggestion

The group of teens disregarded him as they stomped up the stairs and ran towards Adrien's room. Felix groaned and turned around towards the kitchen when he began walking and not two steps later did he hear a thunk and worried cries for none other than Marinette. Felix sighed before frowning at the girl's mishap. He wondered how she could be so graceful as Ladybug yet so clumsy as Marinette. It left him dazed sometimes when he thought of it.