6.9

Phil

I check the phone and I smile even if I'm so nervous. I'm happy to meet him, but I don't know how to feel. It isn't love, I don't even know his face. But..

"Phil?" PJ asks.

"Hm?" I answer biting my lip.

"Are you thinking about him?" he chuckles.

"How can you tell it?"

"You're smiling like an idiot. You like him, I know that you don't know who he is, but you like him"

"Shut up," I smile. Then my phone vibrate.

Anonymous: I am on the bus

Phil: preserve me the place ;)

Anonymous: it would be too easy

Phil: i wished :(

Anonymous: will you hug me or something?

Phil: can I hug you?

Anonymous: of course you can

Phil: I'll hug you then

Anonymous: I have a black t-shirt

Phil: another clue?

Anonymous: bye Phil

Phil: I hate you

I lock the phone because it's time to get on the bus. How am I supposed to know where he is? I pass through the boys and girls and looks at them all, especially at those in a black shirt. But I can't figure out anything. I found a seat and I sit down, taking immediately my phone.

Anonymous: I saw you

Phil: oh come on, you're the guy sitting next to the one in the red shirt?

Anonymous: no. I'm sitting behind someone with a t-shirt with a slice of pizza, mh I like that

"But I have a-," I say to myself, looking at my back immediately.

Daniel Howell. The boy in my art class.

I can feels my heart accelerate and my body shaking, I don't say nothing, I go and sit next to him. Then I see him writing something on his phone and I hear a vibrate.

Dan: you won

I don't even answers the question and I hug Dan, who returns the hug. Then I come off.

"Say something, I'm embarrassed," I chuckle.

"Yes," Dan says, "Hi"

"Hi baby", I smile and I see that Dan looks down, his cheeks are completely red.

"You're beautiful," I whisper, "Don't look down"

"Yeah, I'm embarrassed," he says and becomes more red.

"Aw, you blushed," I hug him again.

"I'm happy you're here," Dan says in the hug.

"I'm happy too," I smile and kiss his cheek.

"D-did you kiss me?" he asks. Damn, he's so beautiful. Of course I noticed him before, but he is always quiet and I thought that maybe he didn't wanted anyone. I forgot that the persons always alone are the ones that need someone who cares about them.

"Um, sorry," I blush too.

"No, it's okay," Dan smiles, "You know that I like you"

"Mh," I smile.