8.0

A month later..

Private chat between you and Phil

Phil:
What are you doing

Dan:
English

Phil:
Can you ask to go out?

Dan:
Why should I?

Phil:
I want to kiss you

Phil:
I'm near the bathrooms downstairs

Dan:
She said "shut up and listen to the lesson Howell, your grades are a shit"

Phil:
Wtf

Dan:
She's crazy

Phil:
I noticed

Phil:
Wait

Dan:
Wait what?

"Howell, I'll repeat it again, put that phone down!" she yells.

"Can I go to the bathroom please? It's urgent!" I ask again.

"I said-" she starts talking but the caretaker who enters stops her.

"Howell, someone is downstairs for you," she says. Phil. "Ah, take with yourself your backpack"

"Sorry prof, priorities," I smile and I take my stuff, then I start going down. I feel my heart beating faster, why do I love him so much?

"Are you looking for me?" I hear a voice behind me.

"Phil," I start smiling and he comes over, then kisses me.

"I missed you"

"Me too," I say. "Um, where are we going?"

He smiles and takes my hand. "For our anniversary I thought of something special"

"Okay let's go, I'm curious," I smile.

We walk silently and we arrive when we usually stay together in the morning, I love this place because we can stay alone. He goes in the little house and opens the door, then takes something in his hands. "Close your eyes"

I do it and I feel him in front of me, he kisses me softly and then I feel something in my hands. "Watch," he whispers.

I open my eyes and I see some flowers with a letter.

"PHIL!" I scream and he giggles.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it," I say and I kiss him. "Thank you so much"

"Read it," he says and takes my hand.

"You're too romantic," I laugh and I start reading the letter.

Hey Dan,

I suck at writing and this letter will be full of errors, but I have to do it.
You changed my life in better and now I'm so happy I have found you, I promise that you'll be the one and only, I don't want anyone else. You're perfect.
I love your hair, your eyes, your hands, your cheeks, your lips, your smile, I love everything about you. You're the nicest person I've ever meet, you're so kind, you can be an asshole too, but I like it
A day I was watching you and I was like "why doesn't he have any defect?" and I realized that I love your imperfections so much that now they're became beautiful things for me.
At the beginning we were a mess, I admit it. But now we're relationship goals basically, I want to stay like this forever.
And I'm sorry if I hurt you in every way, I'll not do mistakes now, but if it happens forgive me, okay?
I love you so much,
so
so
so
so
so
much.
You can't imagine how much you mean to me.
I know that this letter is short and stupid (something else isn't, I promise) but if you want, you can accept my condition and live with me forever.
Would you?
Because I want.

with love,
your boyfriend.

"Phil oh my-"

"Hey, don't cry," Phil smiles and kisses me. He puts his thumbs on my cheeks and wipes the tears. "I don't want see you crying"

"Are tears of joy accepted?" I giggle.

"Come here," he says and hugs me. Time stops. I can still see the shy boy who hasn't the courage to show his face to his crush because he's too unconfident with himself. And now I'm here, crying in his arms.

I remember when I hurt my knee because of my bike, years ago I was crying in my dad's arms. What could he think if he was here? I look at Phil's face, he's smiling and whispering something that sounds like, "I'm here"

I hug him harder and he asks, "Dan, are you okay?"

"I miss my dad so much," I whisper.

"I know baby, I know," he whispers too and caresses my back. "He's watching you now, and you know what? He's proud of his son, he's proud of you"

I cry more and Phil watches at me smiling, "I'll cry too if you don't stop"

I smile, "I'm sorry, I can't help it"

"It's okay to cry, you know," he says and hugs me. "But don't be sad or he'll be sad too, smile for me and for him?"

I wipe my tears and some minutes later I finally stop crying. Phil holds my hand, we're walking home. He looks at me and I smile.

"Phil," I ask.

"What?"

"I accept"

"What are you talking about?"

"I accept," I pause. "I want to live with you forever, I'll be the only one, I'll support you, I promise I'll make you feel better when you're sad. I accept"