7.1

Dan

Maybe Phil is not the right guy? But I love him so much. I thought about this for all the night and I didn't sleep, I think I can fall asleep right now. I go down the stairs with my head down and I get in the room, we will have breakfast and then go out to explore the city.

I take a random place and look around, Phil is across the table chatting with friends. Ugh.

I'm no extrovert at all. I'll eat some cookies in silence, thinking about something stupid.

"Are them good?"

I turn around and see Phil, "Hey, you scared me"

"Sorry," he smiles and sits, "Dan I thought about how I answered you, and um, I'm sorry"

"Never mind," I smile trying to be convincing.

"It's that you'd be my first boyfriend, I don't want to go fast, do you understand me?" he asks.

"Yes, I understand," I sigh.

"Can we stay together later?"

"I'd love to, but I can't get away from my class"

"I will come to you," he says making me cringe immediately.

"Alright," I smile.

"See you later Dan, you're really important for me," he comes over and kisses my cheek, making lift an "oooh" from all the people nearby.

I immediately become red. I don't like being the in center of attention. Why the hell Phil behaves this way? I will go crazy. I feel a hand on my shoulder, "Uhm, professor?"

"Get in line with the others, we are going"

I nod, get up and starts walking, then I feel a hand on my leg and see Phil sitting at the table that smiles. I smile back and walk away as fast as possible.

Phil saw me, but he didn't come here, perhaps because he is ashamed? And fuck, I continue to think about him. Some minutes later he looks at me and wink a smile, then approaches. Why is he so weird?

"Hey," he smiles.

"Hello"

"What happens?"

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You look weird," he says and sits next to me, "My fault?"

"Yes," I say, "That's no, sorry, I don't know. It's not your fault"

"I don't think we met in a nice way," he says, "Let's start again?"

"I don't-" I try to say, confused.

"Sh. Hello, I'm Phil, nice to meet you"

"Hi Phil, I'm Dan and I love you"

"But.." Phil says, and lays a hand on my shoulder.

"Come on guys, get in line, back to the hotel!" a teacher says and Phil gets up.

"See you later, okay?" he says and runs away.

Wow.