Chapter 1:Andrea and Rex,nice to meet you

Guns,knives and blood.That's what it's like to be in the Mafia.Hey there guys,my name is Andrea,second in command of the Fire Dragons,the most powerful Mafia in Japan.You must know my infamous brother too,Rex.We both grew up without parents.Here's why.

Flashback

"Mum stop!"my brother,Rex shouted as my mother continued to beat me with the piece of hot metal.

"Stay out of this you stupid brat!You're sister brought this upon herself!How dare you talk bad about your father you!-you wicked girl!"

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!"I cried out in pain as the hot metal seeped into my skin again and I felt myself passing out.

"Dear maybe we should stop,she's still a child after all"my dad caught my mother's arm just as she was about to hit me again.

"Oh Frederick,how can you put up with this girl?"my mum sighed as she dropped the metal as I silently let out a  sigh of relief.

"I don't.So let's kill her"a limp formed in my throat as my relief was short lived when both dad handed mom a gun.

"No...no please!"I shouted,frightened out of my mind"

"Stay still you ugly girl!"my mother said as she took aim.

"Andrea!"I heard Rex shout as he slid a gun over to me.I quickly took it and fired just as my mother was about to pull the trigger.She was dead in an instant as she collapsed to the floor,my father catching her.

"Karen!Oh that's it girl,you've crossed the line"my father took the gun from my mother's limo hand as he pulled the trigger.

Rex quickly pushed me down as he took the gun from me and shot our father.

They were both dead.

Flashback end

I was only 8 then,Rex was 10.Since then,we have lived out on the streets,scavenging for food till one day,some men found us and kidnapped us.That was the day we joined the Fire Dragons.

We both quickly rises to the top,in contrast to our past experiences with guns and knives.Anywho,if you know us,then you would think twice before even messing with us.

We can shoot with blindfolds on,if the target is super far away and even when our backs are turned.My brother got chosen to be the leader since he was a guy.Yup,we had all this shit about a girl not being strong enough to lead the Fire Dragons.

Well I'll prove them wrong soon enough.I walked into my brother's office in Fire Dragons HQ.

"Hey sis"my brother said through gritted teeth as he signed the documents on his table.

"Working hard?"I smirked as he glared at me.

"Don't even get me started.Oh,and you're next assignment is over there by the coffee table"

I took the folder as I flipped through it.

"So Eisuke Ichinomiya wants to make us a deal?"I ask.

"Mm-hm.I accepted it.He just needs you to hang around him like a bodyguard.In return,we'll get special passes to the auctions they are holding in his hotel."

"And why are these so called 'auctions' so important?"

"They are black-market auctions,meaning we can get whatever we need there,including rare types of guns and all sorts of other stuff "

I shrugged."Guess that's cool,so when do I meet the guy?"

"Tomorrow"