Chapter 5:Entertaining night

The song above is Uptown Funk.Play it whenever you want.

I woke up the next day as I grinned at Eisuke who was in a bad mood.The guys must have noticed that too because they started teasing him once he sat down.

"Hey boss,why the sour face?"Baba chirped as he peeked at Eisuke who in turn,glared at him.

"I'll be happy to tell you Baba"I smiled cheerfully at him as the guys turned to me.

"Well you see....."

Flashback to last night

I was about to go to sleep when I heard shuffling coming from Eisuke's bed.Knowing he was up to something,I pretended to snore a bit,letting him know I was asleep.

I heard him crawl over to me though I must say.If he was undercover in one of my mission,he would fail it.100%.His footsteps were so loud I'm surprised the other guys didn't hear it for pete's sake!

I felt a presence next to me as he knelt down.I opened one eye while my other remained shut.With my one eye,I could see his face contort into shock.I'm sure he's thinking 'WTF?!Does she really sleep with one eye open?!'

I felt his hands on my body as he started tickling me,thinking that would wake me up.But maybe it's either he's dumb or that he didn't know,but we mobsters have endured ALL sorts of training,otherwise we wouldn't even be called mobsters!

I heard him let out a huff as I continued to snore lightly,my face showing no emotion.

Throughout the rest of the night,he tried all sorts of things to wake me up.Shattering something,opening Uptown Funk to its maximum volume on speaker,shouting like a crazed maniac but I still wouldn't wake up!Haha!

In fact,I'm surprised the other guys weren't awake yet by the huge racket he was making.Must have soundproof walls.I thought as I took note of that when the room suddenly went quiet.I could hear his shuffling feet and a 'plomp',indicating he had flipped down on the bed.

"Good god what does it take to wake that girl up?!If I was attacked,she would still be in dreamland!"he said loudly.Hmmph,you don't even know my skills yet Eisuke.

I thought as I went to sleep at last.

Flashback end

"Hang on,how did you know what I was doing to you last night?"Eisuke asked as I smiled a victorious smirk.

"Easy.I never slept"

His face turned from confusion to shock along with the others whose faces had shock written all over them too.

"Whoa whoa whoa kid!So you're saying that while Eisuke was kicking up a fuss trying to wake ya,you were already awake?!"Kishi's cigarette dropped out from his mouth as he looks at me.

I shrug as I let a small grin creep out.

"So you mean while I was doing all those things to wake you,all I was doing was tiring myself out?!"Eisuke,who was now furious,glared at me.

I smiled innocently at him."Not really,you provided me excellent entertainment while managing to make me show you my skill"I said as I smiled at them.

"So Koro,how long CAN you go without sleep?"Ota asks as he stares at me.

"Hmmm....I would say 3 days"I muttered in thought while the others jaws dropped open again.

"I'm surprised you're not dead yet"Soryu says as he looks at me.

"That's why I'm the second in command of the Fire Dragons.We don't do 'weaklings'.Whoever is weak will get killed or left behind.That is why you must be strong in order to be in the Fire Dragons"I said seriously.

"Hey boss!You picked a winner this time!Looks,dangerous,hot,sexy and so awesome!!!"Baba squeals like a fan girl as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeah,before I forget,you haven't told me who wants to kill you"

Eisuke looks to me as he mutters the name.

"Hasuke Kitaji"

"That guy?I heard he was a rising politician in Japan"

"Yeah and he currently wants to crush me so...from what I found out,he'll stop at nothing to kill his targets.

I smirked as I stood up.

"Then I'll stop at nothing to protect you.Simple as that"

So guys?How was it???I'm super sorry if it was short!I just can't find the time to write long chapters!But to make up for it,I'll update everyday!Sound good to you???And any comments on the story???