Chapter 10:My life as a mobster

The next morning,I went into the lounge and found the guys there discussing something."Yo!Whasup?"I greeted them as they looked at me.

"Morning pretty lady!"

"Morning Koro!"

Ota and Baba enthusiastically greet me as I sat down.I picked up a piece of paper from the table as I looked at it.

"The golden statue of Zeus,national secrets of America,a Picasso?What the hell is all this?"

"Items for the auctions"Soryu said as he marked something off the paper.

"Huh..."

"Here,get dressed into this tonight,we're going to be going to the I.V.C. and I'm not going to have a woman with drab clothes by my side."Eisuke said as he tossed me a red gown.

"I should be saying that.And I'm wearing my own"I snapped back as I tossed the gown back over to him and walked off.

I walked into town as I wandered endlessly,no specific destination in mind when someone pulled me into a dark alley."Mmph!"I screamed as a cloth was soon pressed against my nose and mouth.

I held my breath as I pretended to sag my body,letting them believe as if I passed out.Once their grip loosened,I immediately turned around and swiftly kick the man that was holding me as I took out my gun.

But before I could fire off any shots,more gunshots were heard as the men slowly collapsed,bullets in their arms and legs,nowhere fatal.

I was gonna say it was Ban,but I know that Ban always kills his target.Unlike this one,who spared them.So I guessed the next person in mind.

"Soryu,what are you doing here?"

My blue orbs met those stormy grey ones as he stared back calmly at me.

"I was just passing by the area,heading to the Ice Dragons office"

"Pfft,Hahahahahahaha!!!!"

I laughed as I pointed at him.I feel bad for the poor guy,he can't lie at all!!!As I thought that,Soryu suddenly scooped me up,bridal style as he stared into my eyes.

"And what's so funny?"

"Well~I just would've thought that you could remember your own way to the office,since you're the second in command and all."

"And why don't I know the way to the office,hmm?"

"You really are a dumbass!That's the way to the market dummy!Look!The sign says so,genius!"I mocked him as I pointed at the sign.

I saw him blush before he dropped me and I fell,onto the ground on my butt.

"Ow!Hey!"I grumbled as he trudged away."What?So you're admitting that I'm right?!"I said,as I laughed again.

He stopped as he glared at me.He opened his mouth to say something but no words came out.

"Cat got your tongue?"I smirked as I got up and walked past him.I walked back to Tres Spades as I saw Eisuke,playing something with Baba.

"Oh come on boss!This game is so easy!All you gotta do is roll the dice and move your piece!"I heard Baba complain as Eisuke concentrated on the board."Hey Carolyn!Maybe you can teach boss!I've been trying to explain it to him in the past hour and yet he still doesn't get it!And here I thought monopoly was easy!"

I sat down next to Eisuke as I took the dice from his hand and tossed it."Watch and learn.Baba,your turn"

When the game ended,I sat there with a wad of cash and property cards while Baba sat there,broke and not a property card in sight.

"How can you be so good?!"Baba pouted.

"Oh,I use to play this with my brother all the time~truth is,he's just like you,he never wins~"I said merrily as Eisuke took the money from me.

"I see now.So all you have to do is roll the dice and move your piece.When it lands on a property box,you may choose whether to buy that property or not.Then,the winner with the most cash and property wins,is that it?"

I nodded as I added "and try not to land in the jail box"

The game started between Baba and Eisuke as they both chose their properties carefully.

Before long,Eisuke won.

"I guess it is easy."he smirked as Baba stomped out of the room,most probably pissed at losing to Eisuke,who didn't even know how to play in the first place!

"Oh yeah,remember tonight"Eisuke said as he walked up to his suite.

"How can I forget?"I remarked sarcastically.