Chapter 4:Ice vs Fire

Show me what?

I stared at them,confusingly when Soryu suddenly gets up.From the corner of my eye,I see Eisuke and the others get behind the couches and my brain quickly processes what's happening as I smirk.

"Like I said,you won't even be able to get a scratch on me"and I ran towards him.Soryu pulls out his gun and fired as I flip to dodge the bullets.

Too easy...

I thought as I took out my own gun.I fired off two shots,distracting him as I ran behind him and roundhouse kicked him in the back as I watched him fall over.He may have strength and muscles,but I've got speed and agility.

Soryu quickly gets up and tries to grab me.I swerve my head to the right just in time as his hand makes contact with emptiness.I use that opportunity to grab his arm and flip him over.

Damn he's heavy

I grunted as he hit the floor.I got on top of him and used both my legs to mobilize both his hands as I point my gun at his forehead.

"Told you"I said as I got off him.The guys got out from behind the couches,they're faces conjured in shock.

"T-that's the first time anyone has ever gotten close to hurting Sor!"Baba said as he helped Soryu up.

"Pfft Sor?Who knew that the mobster was a softie to let people call him that?"I laugh as Soryu blushes and slaps Baba on the head.

"I told you to stop calling me that!"

"Ouch!But Sor!You never complained before in the past!"

That just made me laugh harder as Soryu's face got redder and redder.

"Anyway Eisuke,I think I've proven myself?"I look to Eisuke who was wearing his signature smirk.

"Heh,fine.I'm actually kind of impressed even"

I snort as I go to the kitchen to make myself some coffee.Three cubes of sugar and lots of milk.That's how I like my coffee.I've got a sort of sweet tooth,as Rex says.

I went out and saw Ota and Baba teasing Soryu mercilessly as Eisuke types away on his MacBook.I set my coffee down on the table when I realized I left my phone in the kitchen.I went to grab it and went back to the lounge....

.....only to find Eisuke drinking MY coffee!

"Hey!That's mine!!!"I said as I snatched it back,but it was empty.I glare at him as he smirks at me.God I just wanna slap that smirk off his face!

"You've got good taste woman"he remarks as he turns his attention back to his laptop.I grumble something about rude and dumbass as I went back to the kitchen to make myself another cup of coffee when I thought of something.

Smiling to myself in glee,I continue to make the coffee and set it down,purposely in front of Eisuke again.I pretended to go back to the kitchen for something.Just as I step inside the kitchen,I heard him scream.

"HOT!HOT!WATER!!!!NOW!!!!!"he was jumping up and down as the other guys looked on,alarmed.I grab some cold water in a cup and went out.I stood in front of him as he made a wild grab for the cup but I was faster.

I emptied the cup on his head and watched as he licked the cool water that was trickling down his face.He then glared furiously at me.

"That'll teach you to not be greedy"I chuckled as I sat down.

"You better sleep with an eye open tonight"he warned as he went inside his bedroom.

"I'll worry about it if you succeed"I retorted.

Hello there everyone!So how is it?Comments please!I wanna hear your thoughts!