Chapter 8:Boyfriend

"!!!"

What the freakin hell?!

Soryu deepened the kiss as he pulled me in closer.Tch!Stupid bastard!Let me go!

I punched his chest as I kneed him in the shin.I glared at him as he grunted in pain.

"Never touch me again"I muttered coldly as I glared my most malicious and vile glare at him.I took some water from the table as I drank some to clean out my mouth.

I spit it out onto Soryu's face as I wiped the water off.I trudged to Eisuke's suite as I changed into my pyjamas and got on the mattress that was on the floor.I heard the door creak open,indicating someone just came in.

"Hey,you ok?"Eisuke's voice rang out as I remained silent.He sat down in front of me as I stared at him,my fave betraying no emotion."So,guess you never expected that huh?"Eisuke said as he looked at me but I still remained silent.

"Come on say something"he pestered on as I grew more and more annoyed.

"Go to sleep or you're dead"I muttered as I closed my eyes.I heard him sigh and say something like:

"Stubborn woman...."

~~~~~~

The next morning,I got dressed in black jeans and a shirt.I packed along some guns and knives.Since the gadget was disintegrated the other day by the explosion,I packed 2 this time,just in case.

I walked out and saw Mamo smoking by the window and Soryu,reading a book.I walk past them and into the kitchen as I make myself a cup of coffee.

I walked out as I sat on the empty couch and texted Rex on my phone.

Rex:Mornin,how's it goin sis?"

Andrea:Hmm let me think...like crap

Rex:Cool.Oh yeah,do you think you could do me a favour?

Andrea:That depends

Rex:Knew you'd say that!So um,you mind going to Chinatown and get me some dumplings?You know I love em!But I can't get my butt off this chair

Typical

Andrea:Yeah yeah.When do you want em?

Rex:The sooner the better!

Jeez,I swear.

I clicked my tongue as I cursed him in my mind."Hey Eisuke,I need to get to Chinatown,so you're comin with me"I said to Eisuke as he came down the stairs.

"And why should I do that?"

"Because if you don't,the chances of you not getting killed is 0%."

"I still have Soryu"

"And you think he'll wanna babysit you?"

*sighhhhhh*

He lets out a long sigh.

"When do we leave?"

"Now"

I said and pulled him out of the hotel.

~~~At Chinatown~~~

I headed for the dumpling shop,Eisuke trailing along behind me as everyone's eyes were glued to us.

"Five dumplings please"I said to the man in charge of the shop.I waited by a nearby table till I spotted someone familiar.

Soryu?What's he doing here...?

He was talking with a woman nonetheless as they both laughed.Huh,what a coincidence.I grabbed the dumplings as I walked out of the store.

"I need to deliver this to my brother."I said to him as we got in my car which for your information,was a BMW.I drove all the way to Fire Dragons headquarters as Eisuke hung on for dear life.

"Oh yeah,I forgot to mention I was a fast driver"I said to him as we parked by the curb.

"Fast?!You are breaking every speed limit there is!"Eisuke gasped.

"Don't care"I muttered and stepped out.

We stepped inside as I nodded at some men I recognized.

"Heyyyyyy,you're back!"my boyfriend,did I forgot to mention I have one?Came over to me and threw himself at me,knocking me down.

"Hey Ban"I smiled as he hugged me.

"Jeez,ya coulda said something about leaving!I was worried sick!"

"Ban....you're drunk again.....aren't you"

"Wha?No I'm not~I just missed you so much!"he gave me a sloppy kiss and I smelt the alcohol from his breath and clothes at this close encounter.

I knew it.

I sling one of his shoulders over my own as I support him.I bring him to Meliodas,his best friend."Hey,look after him will ya?"

I muttered as I helped him up on the couch.

"Sure thing!Leave it to me!"

I nod and leave the room and proceeded towards my brother's office.I bathed in it hour bothering to knock as I toss him the dumplings!

"Man,these look delicious!Thanks sis!"

Eisuke stares at him with raised eyebrows as Rex begins to chow down on the dumplings.Yeah...not a pretty sight.When he eats,he doesn't have a care in the world,even if his surroundings turn dirty from him.

I drag Eisuke out of there as we got back in my car and went back to Tres Spades.We got inside his suite when he spoke up.

"So who was that?"

"Who was what?"

"The man wearing the red clothes and silver hair"

"Oh,you mean Ban?He's my boyfriend.For what?5 years now."

"I see....."

Huh.....he looks........sad?

But why on earth would he be sad?

Hey guys!So the names Ban and Meliodas came from the anime:

'The Seven Deadly Sins'

It's frickin awesome and I highly recommend it!I kinda like Ban....he's so cool!Anyways,hope you won't mind this little intrusion in the story!

Thanks for reading and the next part is coming soon!😆👏🏻💪🏻