Chapter 12:Baba!This is all your fault!

"EISUKE!WATCH OUT!!!!"

I pushed Eisuke out of the way as the bullet pierced into my abdomen.

"!!!Andrea!!!"I heard Eisuke's voice in the distance as I struggled to hold on.This is all your fault Baba!

5 hours ago in the lounge...

"Hey boss!Let's go somewhere today!"

"No,and I thought you were in the bedroom with your woman you picked up last night"

"Come on boss!She dumped me!"

"Not surprised there"

"How mean boss!Anyway,let's all go to the park today!Ya know,get some fresh air...exercise..."

"So you can ogle at pretty girls?"

"You know me too well boss!"

"Uh huh"

"So boss?Can we?Pleaseeeee"

"Got nothing to do anyway,fine"

"Yessss!"Baba jumped up and down in victory.

"What's so exciting about going to a park?"Soryu asked as he came out from his suite.

"Not that!It's getting boss to actually agree to go to one!"

I slowly get up as I get change into something I wouldn't mind getting dirty since knowing the boys,we're gonna be doing something crazy.

Thankfully I did because when I went out,Baba and Ota were there,holding what looked to be paint guns."Ok then!Line up!"Baba's shouted as the guys slowly got up and stood there,not bothering to line up.

"Come on guys!"Ota whined as I scoffed.

"We're not kids"

"Ya sure about that?"Kishi,who was smoking by the window,turned to look at us.

"Shut up Kishi"

He shrugged and turned his back again.

"Okey-dokey!So here's how it goes!Carolyn and I are going to be the leaders of either one of the groups.Rules are that you can't short your own member and that's basically it!You can play dirty if you want!"Baba said cheekily and I knew he had something in mind.

"We can pick which team to be on,right?"Soryu asked.

"Yup!Now there's no need to fight for me or anything...."

"Andrea,count me in"

"I'm with you"

Eisuke and Soryu grabbed their paint guns as they stood beside me.

"H-hey!What about me guys?!"

"You still have Ota and Mamo.Considering if Mamo will be able to stay awake at all"I smirked as I saw Mamo yawning.

"Oh it's on pretty lady!Come on,put these on"he said and handed us vests."Let's go!"

We arrived at a huge forest."So this is where we're playing?"I asked as j scanned the forest.

"Yup!Well then...let us begin!"Baba shouted as he dashed into the forest,Ota and Mamo in tow.Well,more like Ota dragging a half-asleep Mamo into the forest.

"This should be easy"I mumbled as I walked into the forest with Eisuke and Soryu.

They kept arguing over who would find them first as they boasted.

"I bet you can't shoot as well as me Sor"

"You sure about that?"

"Hell yeah!Let's-"

"Guys,stop acting like immature brats will ya?It's annoying"

They stopped when I said that.I suddenly heard a low snore as I out a finger onto my lips,signalling for them to be quiet.I stealthily crept to the source of the snoring and found Mamo sitting under a tree.

Too easy.

I was about to step out from my hiding spot till my Mafia instincts warned me of danger.I looked at Mamo more cautiously and finally saw something I hadn't noticed before.

There was something like a trip rope near Mamo where I was gonna stand and shoot him.Hmph,using your comrade as a sacrifice eh?You underestimate me Baba.

I took aim and fired as the paint ball hit Mamo squarely in the chest.

"Huh?What happened?Oh...got shot already.....zzzzz"

He went back to sleep!I CANNOT believe that guy!

I went back to find that Soryu and Eisuke had already taken care of Ota."I'll go find Baba"I said as I took off.

I heard the sound of footsteps heading my way as I quickly shimmied up a tree and spied on him.I saw him take out a paint ball and solar it on himself as I heard him chuckle.

"Hehe!Time for my plan to unfold!"

So that's what he meant by when he said you can play dirty.Well if he can play dirty,so can I!I took one of the paint balls and splat it to my chest areas as I jumped down from the tree.I came out from behind the tree as is saw Baba there.

He looked at my vest in shock.I guess he thought that I would be the last one to down."Andrea....you're out?"

"Yup...you were right Baba!I never knew Ota could shoot like that though!"I lied professionally since it was a part of my mob training.

"Hah!I told you so pretty lady!"he said as he lowered his guard.That was when I picked up my gun as before he could react,shot him in his face,making it turn blue!

"HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!"I guffawed as I looked at Baba's now blue face!I ran as he chased me to the field where Ota and Mamo were.

"I thought you said that..."Baba said in shock as I winked at him.

"Nobody said I couldn't play dirty~and next time,when you wanna do something,don't say it out loud kay?"I said as Baba's eyes went wide.

"You heard me?!"

"Who wouldn't"

Suddenly,I saw something whizz towards Eisuke!

Shit!It's a bullet!

Back to present

I lost consciousness.

The billionaire and the mobster-KBTBBजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें