Chapter 15:Mine

I stared at Eisuke as he stared back at me.It's as if time has stopped and it was just the two of us as we just continued to stare at each other.A cough snapped me back into reality as I looked at Soryu who was staring at me hopefully.

"Forgive me Soryu,but I...."

Soryu merely nodded as he smiled at me and exited the room,leaving Eisuke and I.Eisuke suddenly pulled me in for a breathtaking kiss which I gladly accepted.

~~~3 months later~~~

Eisuke and I were out on a date in town as we strolled through a shopping mall,window shopping.But if I stared at something for too long,then he would waltz into that shop and buy it for me.Once,I had to stop him from buying the whole store!

But we just had to get attacked,bringing an end to that happy day as we scurried with our tail between our legs,back to the hotel.

One day,Eisuke invited me to lunch at a five star hotel called 'Ala Tres Mont'

I wore a high neck lavender dress along with purple heels as I stepped inside the limo,Eisuke had appointed to pick me up.I stepped inside the lobby of the tremendous hotel as I stared around in awe.It could rival Tres Spades!

One of the hotel-staffs escorted me to their restaurant and I immediately saw Eisuke.He was hard to miss really,with his good looks,aura of confidence and from all the stares off the women.I walked across to him as his eyes settled on me and his lips tugged into a smirk.

"You're not late for once"he complimented as I sat down.I scoffed as the waiter took our orders and went off.

We talked about some things when he suddenly said "remember that day?"

I looked at him,confused as he continued to speak.

"The day I asked you to be mine"

"How could I forget?"

"You know,even if you picked Soryu,I still wouldn't have let you go,right?"

"I know"

"Good"

He said as he showed me that rare smile of his which always makes my heart skip a beat!

The food arrived as we ate in silence.

~~~

At night,Eisuke brought me back to the hotel.The minute we entered his suite,he immediately pinned me to the wall as he smiled down at me evilly.

"You're not getting any sleep tonight"

"I kind of expected that already"

"Heh"

He chuckled as he crashed his lips onto mine in a passionate kiss.