Chapter 13:The mobster or The billionaire.

Soryu P.O.V.

"Get her to the hospital!NOW!!!"I screamed at Eisuke and the others as I whip out my gun,just as some men in black jumped out from behind the trees and bushes.Shit,they must have known we'd be here.

It was an ambush.

I grit my teeth as I started firing.A bullet grazed me and I staggered.I looked up,only to find another bullet,coming straight at me.

Oh shit

I knew I wasn't gonna jump out in time so I braced myself.But the pain never came.I looked up from the cover of my arms and found someone standing in front of me.

I watched as her body slowly fell as I caught her.My body flew into a rage as I roared and started firing all around me.When I was done,there were bodies all around,blood pooled around me as I held her.

I picked her up as I ran and ran,never faltering for a moment as I made a mad dash to the hospital,not caring the shouts of surprise from the passer-bys around me.

A limo suddenly pulled up and Mamo's head poked out.

"Get in"

His voice was more serious than I've ever heard as I quickly popped open the door and hopped in.I sat next to Eisuke as Baba sat next to him and Ota next to Mamo.

Eisuke's face darkened very much when he saw her form.He shakily started stroking her head as he rested her head on hers.I could've sworn I heard sniffling.But why would Eisuke cry over this woman?He never cared about any others so why this one?

I felt jealousy bubbling inside of me,but it disappeared once Mamo shouted that we arrived.I kicked open the door to the emergency room as all the doctors and nurses looked at me in shock.

"SHE NEEDS TO BE TREATED.NOW!!!!!!!!!!"

They all snapped into action once they heard my tone of voice.The doctors gently took her from me as one of the nurses tried to usher me out.I refused to even leave her side as I stood rigidly by her and they eventually gave up.

I watched as they attached all sorts of tubes and took out medical tools.They covered her with a curtain as they started to work on her bullet wounds.I cringed as I watched the doctor put the tweezers into her abdomen,where one of the bullets had struck.

Suddenly,the room door opened with a BANG.And Eisuke came running in as he panted for breath.I thought he was gonna faint when he saw the state Andrea was in.He swayed a bit as I steadied him and we both say in two seats in the corner.

I put my hands together as I started to pray for her.

Please let her live.Let her be alive.

I don't know how much time has passed but the doctor finally informed
us that she was stable for now but still unconscious.We went over to look at her as I gently took her hand in mine.

Why did you throw yourself at me?

~~5 days later~~~

Andrea P.O.V.

I woke up and found myself in an unfamiliar room as I tried to recall on what happened.

Oh yeah...I took a bullet for Soryu.

To be honest,I don't even know why I did that

The room door opened and I'm stepped Soryu and Eisuke.They both ran over to me and gave me a hug which I can say,I did not expect!They both stepped back as I asked the question that's been reeling on my mind.

"How long was I ....."

"5 days"Eisuke said as I felt the breath knocked out of me.5 days.I slacked off on my job for 5 days!Argh!"Don't worry,I told your brother about it,you're fine.He assigned someone else to guard me whilst you were unconscious"

Well that's a relief.

I said but took the words back once I saw Eisuke and Soryu nod seriously at each other.Something's off.Then,they both took my hands as Eisuke started to speak.

"Andrea,I'll make you the most happiest women alive.Be with me"

"Andrea,I promise to protect you with my life and I swear my loyalty to you.So...will you be my mine?"

A confession?!

Who do you choose?

So hey guys!Author here!We're nearing the end of this story and I just wanted to know who you want Andrea to end up with!Soryu or Eisuke?Comment please!