Chapter 9:Idiot!

The next day,I woke up to the sound of light snoring next to me.Ugh...talk about a headache....AHHHHHH!!!!!!

There was a half naked Eisuke sleeping next to me.I looked under the blankets and thankfully,my clothes were in tact.If he even tried to touch me,I would soccer punch him!

I got up and went to take a shower while dressing in some short pants and a black leather jacket.I looked to Eisuke who was still asleep.I silently took his phone as I opened the back and placed a tracking device in it,so that I know where he is at all times.

I then steeped out and into my sports car as I went to Mc Donald's for breakfast.

"I'll have the sausage mc muffin meal"

I said at the same time just as someone beside me said it too.I looked to my side and saw...

"Soryu?!What are you doing here?"

"Is it wrong to have breakfast here?"he questioned.

"Sorry,stupid question.Ignore me."I said as I picked up my tray and sat down at a nearby table.I took out my phone and texted Ban.

Andrea:Mornin sleeping beauty!Up yet?

Ban:Uh huh,where are you?

Andrea:Where do you think?

Ban:Mc Donald's again?

Andrea:Problem?

Ban:Not really.Be right there

"Earth to Andrea!"

"Huh?"

I looked up to see Soryu who was sighing."What is it?"

"I called you for about 3 minutes!"

He did?Didn't hear...

"Sorry,I didn't hear it"I said as I took a bite out of my burger.Mmm....delicious....

"I never knew you liked the sausage mc muffin too"Soryu said as he unwrapped his own.

"Who doesn't?"

"Andrea~"

I heard Ban's voice as he walked over to me.The cheerful expression on his face turned into an angry one once he saw Soryu.

"Who are you?"Ban growled as he reached into his breast pocket.

"Chillax Ban,he's just the second in command of the Ice Dragons."I muttered as Ban sat down,eyeing him cautiously.

"Soryu,meet Ban.My boyfriend"I sat through a mouth full of food as Soryu glared at Ban.

It was then that I noticed the dark aura,emanating from these two as they glared at each other.

What's up with them...

Suddenly,my phone started to vibrate as I quickly snatched it out from my pocket.It was the tracking device I placed in his phone.He's on the move.

"Geez,and I was having breakfast too..."I mumbled as I tossed Ban my half finished burger."You can finish it!Gotta go!"I yelled to them as I sprinted outside and started up my sports car and zoomed off,looking at the coordinates on my phone.

I stopped in front of a rich looking mansion.I took out my weapons as I tread cautiously towards the mansion.I peeked through the window and saw two men pointing their guns at his head.

"Oh SHIT!!!!!!"

I cursed as I quickly jumped and rolled inside,smashing the window in the process.The men's attention quickly switched to me as their guns were aimed at me.

I lowered the gun I was carrying as I slowly raise my hands.Eisuke raised his eyes at me and mouthed something to me:

You're the worst saviour ever.

Yeah well,I'm gonna make you eat your words Eisuke.

While the men's attention went back to Eisuke again,as quick as lighting,my hand reached behind and snatched up on what looks like a grenade.

I threw it at them as they panicked.It made a small poof as smoke filled the room.A smoke bomb,one of the gadgets created by the Fire Dragons.I quickly grabbed Eisuke as we ran for our lives.

"Business deal gone wrong?"I asked while still running.

"C-can't...you....tell?!"he panted while struggling to keep up with me.

He should exercise more....

We finally stopped in an alleyway as I let him rest.

"You're not even breaking a sweat!"he said,most probably shocked at this.

"It's called exercise doofus"I snapped at him as he glared at me.

"Yeah well,why did you leave me?You're supposed to be my bodyguard!It means that you can't leave my side!Or do you want me to die?"he said coldly.

"Honestly,I couldn't care less,but it's my job to protect you,so I will"I said as we walked out of the alleyway,once I made sure it was safe,of course.

I looked at Eisuke who was walking beside me.He had his usual face on as his hair tousled in the wind.

So dreamy....

No no no!You have Ban you idiot!

But I can't help the feelings that are arising from my heart....