I V

" I have a suggestion, how about we play twenty question " Harry implies, a perfect way to get to know more about Charlotte's interests.

"Um ok, shall I go first " Charlotte questions, looking uncomfortable on the bench, Harry frowned as he could see she was uncomfortable on the old wooden seat. Her flawless skin could easily get splinters from the worn surface.

" Doll you look very uncomfortable would you like to sit on my lap?" Harry questions smoothly, internally acting like a fan girl.

Charlotte didn't know how to respond to this, the angel side of her head was saying to kindly decline the offer and ignore the splinted wood digging into her exposed thighs. The devil side encourage Charlotte, knowing it was an unusual gesture. One that could spark something further.

With her decision made Charlotte gets up and takes a few steps until she is in front of Harry, not knowing how to exactly get on his lap successfully she stands there for about a minute looking like an idiot looking at his lap which made Harry have dirty thoughts. After all she was looking at his lap. He takes control of the situation and grasps her hip, he lifts her onto his lap making the girl squeal in surprise.

" Now what is your first question Miss Charlotte " Harry asks, inhaling her vanilla fragrance. Making him involuntary lean closer. He wraps his arms around her waist as she sits with her side touching him.

" Why did you lie to my mother about where I was going?" Charlotte queries the first question to mind. Harry didn't to explain the fact he spent the church service fantasizing about the brunette.

" I heard your mother scolding you, I saved you from getting in trouble " Harry said. He thinks of a question until the light bulb goes off. "When I the knight in shining armor saved you, where were you intending to go?"

" There is a shack outback, a dozen meters or so. I was going to go see my friends there but I am here " Charlotte explains, gesturing to her lap, unknowingly slightly grinding against Harry.

Harry nods in response, holding in a moan, not wanting to do something that would scare her off.

" How come I have never seen you at Church ?". Harry takes a few seconds to think of an explanation not mentioning that he need mental help.

" I , ah... am exploring my options " Harry says vaguely, trying to give away minimal information but yet something that she would hopefully not question.

" What do you prefer me to call you, Harry or by your last name ?" Charlotte quickly interjects.

" Daddy " Harry nearly moans out.

As Charlotte was about to quiz his name choice her mother rudely interrupts " Charlotte, what on earth are you doing ?"

" Here we go again " Harry quietly mutters, taking a deep breath.