X

New book cover!

Harry was being soft with her. Not wanting to startle the captivating girl, he knew this would end in tears. It always does.

" What would you buy first ?" he questions out of the blue. A movie was playing quietly in the background as Charlotte had just relaxed into his embrace, the alcohol was starting to take affect. Her eyes were starting to feel heavy from the comforting embrace.

" Haven't thought about it yet " She simply answers truthfully. She was to occupied letting her thoughts scavenge for possible outcomes and attempting to predict the events.

" You are going to have to buy a few sets of lingerie " Harry informed, of course he wanted his money to go towards something that will benefit him. Having the visual appeal was definitely something that Harry wanted, not just a girls personality.

At this she blushed and lowered her gaze to the fluffy carpet. The room was dark, the only source of light aside from the city lights peaking through the drawn curtains.

" How much do you want? " He question. Sweetening the deal, no body can deny a bride when the price is right. She hadn't considering being paid as apart of the deal, her silence was taken a a Que for Harry to estimate.

" $250, that's a bit cheap but I'm sure that would be plenty for you. And how about I pay you once a fortnight " he suggests, shifting his position a bit to reach for his back pocket. Charlotte's hand grabs his wrist to stop him reaching into his pocket to get money. He sent her a questioning look, eyebrows furrowed.

" Doesn't this make me a prostitute " she quietly mumbles. She had thought that she was basically being paid for her body, she knew she was definitely not innocent but not to the extent of being paid for her services.

" No, it makes you a sugar Baby " he corrects. He much rather preferred the term Sugar Baby, although there was sex involved. He was a Daddy and he just needed a willing Girl to spend his money on.

" What's the difference?" Charlotte didn't know that there was much variation between the two, from her perspective they both did the same thing so why should one be respected more than the other ?

" Prostitutes do it because that's all they can do, sugar babies have the luxury. Amazing sex, with no STIs or pregnancy involved. Unless that's what you want. " he winks. she nods, absorbing the information. But no matter what Harry said it felt like she was being sold for her body, and that's exactly what the scenario was.

" Finish your drink then we will go to bed " Harry instructs. He was longing for time to skip so he could intertwine their bodies, snuggling on the sofa wasn't enough for him. He needed to feel all of her.

Gulping the small last bit of red wine in the glass, with Harry watching her intently, the simple things that everyone does and yet she was the only one which actually made them look so interesting. Leaving the TV on he stands up and swoops her up in his arms, she rests her head against his shoulder as he starts walking to his bedroom.

His steps were light and the slightly cool air made Charlotte sleepy.

" What about my parents?" She yawns, rubbing her eyes with one hand. The other on around his neck.

" Don't worry, let Daddy sort it out " He quietly says. He walks into his large bedroom, creme carpet floor, soft between his toes. White walls making the large window the centerpiece, an overview of the glistening city. Although he would prefer to see her glistening princess part.

Charlotte's eyes are slightly open but the heaviness is weighing them down. Harry carefully laid her down, her body flaccid. She snuggled into the white pillow, now surrounded by comfortableness.

He slides off her shorts and shirt. She sleepily protests by grabbing his wrists, her eyes stilled closed but her face slightly scrunched. He quickly and quietly grabbed a button down shirt, far too big for her but covered in his fragrance. He slips it on her, after taking a sneak peak at her choice of undergarments, to his unfortunate luck they were plain white. He climbs in bed beside her.

" Night Daddy " Charlotte sleepily mumbles, just loud enough for Harry to hear, a smile engraved on his face.

He slips his arm around her waist, kisses her temple and intertwines their legs. Drifting off into the most peaceful an rejuvenating sleep.

Click vote for finally updating!

Published; 11/09/16
Word Count; 770