I X

HARRYS FREAKING FLIPPING HAIR 😱

Tonight was the night the deal started.

Charlotte had to meet up with Harry to clarify and understand the agreements. In order to do this she had to sneak out her house, thankfully using the front door. Walk down a few houses to where she saw that familiar black car. If she didn't know it was Harrys car it would of been terrifying, cliche bad guy in black car type of feeling.

Knocking on the passenger side window, she couldn't see in the tinted glass. But she could feel Harrys gaze raking her appearance, she frowned.

Harry leaned across the cars console and opened the door, Charlotte swiftly got into the warm car.
Her thighs sticking to the leather seats.

" Hi " she mumbles, being the first to speak. She felt awkward, not knowing what to say in this situation. Where as Harry was quite content, placing his hand in her cold thigh. He couldn't have been more relaxed. Well he could if her pretty little lips were wrapp-
" Daddy ?" Charlotte interrupted Harrys obscene thoughts. He hums to let her know he is listening, he only paid attention because she used the right terminology. God he wished she could moan Daddy as she laid valuably underneath his naked form.

" I asked where we are going " Charlotte repeated. Harry has these weird moments that he gets so deep in a thought and blocks out everything else, Charlotte finds it peculiar. Well she finds Daddy strange in every aspect. However was wasn't strange was his appearance, his physique is screaming sex appeal, the tattoos that perfectly littered his body. The way he wore such simple clothing made them appear as designer brands. But what had her biting her lip was the anticipation, the craving she had for his fingers to slide her thigh and dive into her panties. He was such a tease and sexually frustrating.

" We are here " Harry announces, putting the car in park and pulling the break. The house was stunning, simple with the white exterior but was a charm. The house was surrounded by a simple stone wall, she definitely did not expect for him to live in a house like this.
Harry clears his throat to interrupt the girl from staring at the house. Charlotte simply nodded and exited the car and followed Harry to the door.

Walking into the entrance the house was contemporary but had some old features. White walls emphasised the paintings which were painted in neutral. Light wood floors drew her into exploring further but Harry grabbed her hand and lead her into the lounge room.

" Tonight I want you to get used to my touch " Harry softly said, his hand still in hers he walks them over to the white leather sofa. A bottle of wine and two large glasses already awaiting the expected visitor. Harry takes a seat and pops the cork of the wine. Pouring the Crimson liquid into the two glasses.

" I can't drink, I am underage " Charlotte declines, putting her hand in a stop motion. Although she was 17 and had drank alcohol beverages before she didn't feel it was needed in this case. Charlotte could get a bit, wild, after a few drinks. She didn't want Harry to see that side. Although he was intrigued by the fact her drunken state would tell him all her sober thoughts, that was something that made him smirk.

" Shh I won't tell " he whispers, voice raspy and low. She slowly took the large glass, barely able to wrap her hand around it with her fingers touching. Slowly taking a sip, Harry intently watches as if he was going to miss an important detail.

" So we will watch a movie and get more comfortable, how about that ?" Harry asks, although he had planned out this evening he still had to be polite and tell her what was happening without her letting the night be swayed . She nods and leans back into the sofa, letting out a sigh ready for this night to start.

But maybe after a drink or two..

Click vote for Harrys new hairstyle and featuring in a war film, gosh!!

6 months today since I have started writing on wattpad, I can't believe that I have reached 72K views on You're Not My Daddy. All my books are in the thousands!!! Thank you so much guys

Published: 8/06/16
Word count: 739