Chapter 7: Making Visits.

Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________

Eric's POV.

It was a regular day in the studio. The boys and I basically lived here, so there wasn't a week where we didn't make a stop here to sample or listen to something.

I was with Dre trying to put together a beat by the mixing board when Ren called me from another room.

"Yo, E! Come check out channel four." Ren yelled from the area of the studio in which we had a television in. Dre and I rushed into the room.

"Rap singer Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes faces charges of felony arson and criminal damage to property after causing a fire that gutted the suburban house of her football player boyfriend, Andre Rison. Police said Lopes, a 24-year-old singer with the group TLC, turned herself in yesterday.

Lopes is accused of setting fire to cardboard in a whirlpool at the Falcons star's two-story stucco mansion early Thursday after Rison returned home from an all-night outing. Police said Lopes also hit and cursed at Rison..." a clip of the burning house appeared on the screen.

"That bitch is crazy." Ren laughed as his clapped his hands together. I shot him a glare. Usually, I'd agree with him. If I ain't know Lisa, I would have called her a bitch too. Who in their right mind would burn down a million dollar house? Money didn't come to everyone and it sure as hell did not grow on trees. But Ren didn't know Lisa like I did so he didn't have the right to.

"Aye, chill out with the name calling." I commented.

"Ain't that yo girl?" Cube questioned, taking a bite from a piece of chicken which he had in his hand. I was lowkey wondering where he got it from 'cause nobody mentioned that they were buying anything.

"Don't be asking me shit. Ain't that yo girl?" I questioned back in a sarcastic tone. I kept my eyes on the television screen until the news report was over. According to the report, Lisa was currently in police custody. She'd been there for about three days, which made sense because I hadn't heard from her in a while.

I needed to get in contact with her to know what was up. I remembered that night at the club, Tionne gave me her personal number, so I decided that she would be the first person I called. Her number was on my pager.

I whipped the device out from my pocket and searched for Tionne's number before dialing it on the studio phone. A couple of rings passed and she picked up.

"Who this?"

"What's up with you women and picking up the phone angry?"

"Nigga say what?"

"It's Eazy. What's going on with Lisa? You know how I can get to her?" I wasted no time in getting to the point.

"Oh, Eric, I'm guessing you heard, huh? She's at the county's correctional facility. About thirty minutes from where I live."

"Am I able to visit her right now?"

"Yeah, they're letting people come see her before they take her somewhere else. I just came back from there." she explained. I'd be going after.

"Bet. I'll be going. Thanks for the info." I said before we said our goodbyes. I hung up the phone and grabbed my coat from off the rack. That was when Cube decided to come out to bug me, "Where you going?"

The boys started filing out the television room, one right after another. Right after Yella walked out a nappy headed girl wearing a cheetah print skirt and a black leather jacket. She walked straight out the door, trying to comb out her hair using her fingers but that shit was too knotted. How long had she been there and how come I ain't see her?

Same Crew. [TLC/NWA/Tupac Fanfiction]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara