Chapter 12: Tryna' Play With Me?

Hey y'all!

I made a song cover to one of Aaliyah's songs, "I Gotcha' Back"

I wanted to share it with y'all. Idk, I just need opinions!

Here's the link!

https://soundcloud.com/joxus-1/aaliyah-i-gotcha-back-cover

Comment, like, you can do so as a Soundcloud guest. Please! Everything is mine vocally, except for the background music. Thank you sooooo much! Btw, don't mind my other song covers, they trash, lol. ❤️

And now, to the chapter! 👇

_______________________________________________________________________

Lisa's POV.

"I'm gonna miss you, girl." Angel said as I gave her a tight hug.

"Aye, don't worry. You get outta here in some months too, right? Make sure to contact me so we can piece together that record deal," I ripped up a piece of paper and wrote down my home number as well as LaFace's number. "You know how the business goes. Just call and ask for Left Eye."

Angel took the paper and nodded. "I hope I'll get through. Stay safe."

Pac and Jackson walked up to me and and I opened my arms wide to pull them in for a hug. We were a tight knit group for the two months I spent here. Though our time was short, it was something. An experience.

"I'm sorry for walking in on you when you first came," Jackson recalled.

Pac stepped away from the hug and looked at Jackson. "Yo, whatchu' mean by that?"

"I busted into her their room and Lisa was wea-" I interrupted Jackson by punching him in the arm. He was saying too much.

"Ow!"

"Boy if you don't shut the hell up!"

Pac began chuckling and gave Jackson a dap. I didn't see what was amusing. "Way to go, my g. You shoulda' told me earlier, I would've pulled something too."

I also gave Pac a punch since he wanted to be slick. "I'm right here you know?"

"Yeah, I know. And you also hella' short." Pac said, placing his hand on my head to indicate my size. Out of everyone in our group, I was the shortest. The two towered over my figure as I tried to shield myself.

"Todos ustedes hijos de puta movimiento mejor de mi niña!" Angel butted in, pulling Jackson away from the huddle they had me stuck in.

Pac pulled away and raised a brow at Angel. "Me no understanda' espanish."

This fool. Angel put up her fist. "Good, that way I can knock it into your understanding if y'all don't get away from Lisa and stop attacking her 'cause of her size. Not all of us can be Slenderman."

"Why you talking for? You short too." Jackson spoke, receiving a glare from Angel in return.

"Aight, y'all two go on somewhere for a moment. I needa talk to Pac privately." I said. I was trying to say my final goodbyes individually. There was not much to say to Jackson, so that was that.

"You two been having a lot of private moments. Ain't slick at all. We'll leave you both alone." Angel smirked. She pulled Jackson away, leaving Pac and I alone to talk. I stepped up to Pac, my thumbs hooking onto the hem of my jeans.