Chapter 1

A/N: I hope you have liked the synopsis.

This is the first time I have attempted writing a Dhanush Fanfic.

I am very adventurous with my writing :p

Being a Dhanush fan, I feel proud of writing a fanfic about my love, my hero, Dhanush!

And yeah it is going to be a dark fic!

Anyway, enjoy reading!

......

Parvati's POV:-

"Hey bitch, stop. I swear, when we will catch you, we will show you the worst days of your life" one of the men yelled. I looked behind as my legs ached. The hair was coming to my face. I could feel my sweat gluing my thin shirt to my body.

There were three men running after me, trying to catch me but I was determined about not going back to that hell again.

I looked ahead and prayed to god. The road was empty. I had run away from the city area.

I assumed I was at a construction site. I looked up at the tall building which was still unfinished. There were few street lamps here and there but otherwise, it was way too dark.

I panted as I stopped for a while. I could hear them scream calling me all sorts of bad things a woman would never wish to hear. My legs were paining badly.

My body wished for only one thing and that was rest but I was not going to give up my freedom for my rest. I again started running.

My eyes twinkled and my heart filled with hopes of survival when I spotted the main road. Main road meant I will be able to find someone who could help me.

But then the memories of my past freshened up in my mind, how the person I had trusted the most, had given me away, sold me away as if I was an object, a non-living thing without a soul.

'No, I cannot trust anyone. I will have to find my safety on my own' I instructed my heart.

I looked back once more, the men were nearing me.

I applied all my force to my paining feet and ran since my life and freedom depended on it.

As I turned to look ahead I hit something solid and fell on the ground. The collision felt strong.

My back hurt as I tried to get up, my hand was wounded and bleeding. I heard a sound of a car.

But I was so tired and so much hurt that I finally gave up and closed my eyes calling my mom for help thinking my hell had started again.

...........

I blinked my eyes open and looked at the ceiling. I was definitely in a room.

'Maybe they had caught me and I am in master's room' I thought. I sighed loudly and tried to lift my hand but it ached badly.

Soon the door of the room opened and I quickly turned my head towards it direction.

I was expecting my tormentor, the monster, my master coming through the door but instead a tall, dark, handsome man entered. I curled my brows in confusion.