Chapter 6

DHANUSH'S POV:-

"Are you sure, she is your assistant, Dhanush?" Siva asked me with a grin. I glanced at Parvati who was staring at her feet. I turned towards Siva and raised a brow at him.

"Why do you think she isn't?" I asked him. "She is so beautiful. She can be the next biggest actress in the industry" Siva answered as he watched her. I glanced at her and saw her hiding a blush. Anirudh laughed at us. I glared at both of them.

"No, she will remain my assistant" I stated in a grumpy voice. "That's better, we can meet her then" Siva said with a toothy grin. I knew he was flirting with her to annoy me but I didn't understand why I felt so irritated with his behavior.

"Parvati, don't be a quiet girl. Talk with us lads!" Siva begged in a childlike voice, which caused her to giggle. She looked up at them. "That's like a good girl" Ani complimented.

Both of them started asking her silly questions and joking with her. I had never seen her laugh so much. It was first time, but I just loved the way she laughed. I couldn't stop myself from admiring the beauty of her happy face. Most of the time, I had only seen her crying.

"Macha, go bring something to eat. I am hungry" Siva ordered me. I glared at him but he was so busy with Parvati that he ignored me. Ani noticed me and he started laughing at me. "I will company you" Ani said and stood up. Both of us walked towards the kitchen. 

As soon as we both left the place, Siva hurried to sit in the place where I was sitting and Parvati shifted a little away from him.

"Men will be men" ani said as he forced me in the kitchen. He kept on laughing at me. 

"I hate that Siva" I stated in an angry tone. "You like parvati, don't you?" he asked me as he stared at me. "I don't know. There are many irritating things about her as well" I explained him. He was the closest to me in the list of friends. 

"Oh is it? but it seems you are really jealous of Siva!" he teased me with a grin. "No, I am not. What do you want to eat?" I asked him to change the topic. He laughed at me as he realized my intention. 

"Dosa!" he answered. "All right, but for now I only have the ready made mixture one" I replied as I pulled out the packs from the shelves. "Yeah they will do! We are not hungry actually, Siva and I had our lunch before coming here. He just said that to get you out of there" he confessed. I could hear both of them talking and laughing as if they were best friends meeting after long years. 

"What!" I exclaimed in anger. 

"I am not cooking for you two idiots" I added angrily. Anirudh laughed more. 

"I knew you would get angry. well, I am sorry. I was simply messing with you" he said as he laughed. "We didn't eat. We were planning to have lunch over here like everytime. Moreover, we love your cooking" he praised. I raised a brow at him. I was impressed with Anirudh's ability to handle situations. He was always smart with his words, and it was always pretty difficult to win over him in debates.

He gave me a victorious smirk. I pulled out the utensils and placed them. anirudh started speaking about a new tune that he had got in his mind. But my ears were alert to the loud conversation Siva and Parvati were having. I curled my brows in frustration as I listened to their words.

 I could not understand why Parvati wasn't that open with me like she was being with Siva. Although she was talking very frankly with him but she went mute at times when Siva tried asking something personal. I was actually hoping to overhear her personal things if she babbled it out to Siva but she was cautious about it the whole conversation.