Chapter 13

The whole place was decorated with flowers and there was a sweet scent in the air. Many people had gathered at his place. They were beautifully dressed. Parvati checked everything around like an amazed child. Dhanush slowly grabbed her hand. She looked at his face. He was smiling and staring at her face.

"Is there something on my face?" Parvati asked.

"NO! you look beautiful" he replied.

She blushed.

"Let's get in quickly and meet Mr. Simbu before someone informs the press people" Dhanush warned.

She agreed and followed him in.

DHANUSH'S POV:

I couldn't take my eyes off her face. She was looking very beautiful. I felt good coming at Mr. Simbu's place. The whole environment of Puja changed my mind. For few moments, I forgot about all the tensions I had in my life and focused on the good things. And by the good things, I mean Parvati looking exceptionally beautiful. I wanted to tell her what her beauty was doing to me but I didn't have the right words to explain her.

She was silent and was standing very close to me. She was literally clinging to me like an afraid child.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, just these people are giving me weird looks!!" she replied.

I looked around and noticed how people were really staring at us.

"Let's find Simbu, shall we?" I told her and pulled her to the puja area. I could hear everyone whispering. They had recognized me.

'Dhanush! Is that Dhanush?! Look it's superstar Dhanush' that was what going on all around me. But there was something new along with that, some ladies were also discussing Parvati. I didn't react much and stayed cool.

Finally, I spotted Mr. Simbu, who looked stressed and worried.

"Mr. Simbu" I called him and did a pranam. Parvati followed the same thing. But Mr. Simbu cringed his face slightly. I remembered about her description of their 'inappropriate' meet. I tried to control my laughter.

"You have made lovely arrangements Simbu sir!" I said with a smile.

"Thank you!" He smiled. The puja will start in few minutes. "Bala" he called someone. I looked around. A young guy almost ran towards us. I watched his face. "Go grab Dhanush sir and his lady two chairs" Simbu ordered him. He rushed to the other side and quickly brought two red plastic chairs for us.

"Thank you, Bala" I told him and smiled. "Sir, I am a huge fan of yours!" he said with a creepy smile. He kept on looking at me as a passionate lover which was quite scary. "Thanks!" I answered. "Sir, please a selfie with me?" he asked and pulled out a phone from his pocket. I couldn't say him a no because he was already ready with his phone. Parvati giggled at my condition. Soon, almost every guy present there gathered around me and started begging me to take selfies. I posed for one by one to fulfill their wishes. After all, they are my fans. For some photos, I also had Parvati with me. I was hoping though the pictures won't be that viral. I wasn't ready for the media guys to start disturbing me about her.

The puja started after an hour. I could see the crowd increasing. But I was sure, the media people were the additional guests. So, I had to meet Simbu and leave before they block our way.

"Parvati, we will leave now. Let me go inform Simbu. You stay here" I told her. She nodded and sat down on the same chair. I quickly rushed to the puja area to inform Simbu.

As I talked to Simbu I noticed Parvati watching me from the corner of my eye. She was blushing and smiling at the same time. I caught her looking at me and she quickly turned to another side. I took the prasad and then walked to her.

"Why were you blushing?" I teased.

"When was I blushing?" she almost stammered.

"Don't play smart, Parvati. I did notice you!" I smiled at her.

She blushed again.

"We were leaving, weren't we?" she asked.

"Yeah, Yeah. But you will have to answer this question in my car" I told her. She giggled and punched me lightly. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door. The media people had gathered and they were snapping pictures. In all that fuss, I had forgotten that Parvati was holding my hand. We almost rushed towards our car.

"I should have called Vijay to come with us!" I informed her as I sat inside the car.

"Who is that?" she asked.

"My bodyguard! He could have tackled with the press folks!" I replied.