Chapter 5

(Continuation of Dhanush's POV)

I had packed all my clothes and things I had brought with me. 

I didn't have any idea about Parvati. I walked out of the room and knocked on her door. There was no answer, I assumed she was still asleep. I thus ordered for our breakfast and again knocked on the door. 

That time she opened the door.

I smiled seeing her with her messy hair. She yawned at me which caused me to chuckle. 

"Good morning, lazy" I said and walked into her room. "I am not lazy, the medicines you got for me is making me weak" she answered casually. I liked her new casual form more than her 'Mr. Dhanush' all the time. 

"Okay pack your things, we will have our breakfast and leave" I instructed her as she sat down on the bed. " I already did last night" she answered and pointed at her packets of clothes that I had given to her. She didn't have a backpack like mine. 

"Wait" I told her and rushed towards my room and returned back with a bag in my hand. I handed her the extra bag I always carried for emergency purposes. 

It could carry all her things. She smiled and then got it from me. She shifted her things to the new bag and requested me to leave the room so she could take a shower and get changed into fresh clothes.

I walked outside and watched some Tv. My phone rang and I received the call.

"Hello, sup bro"

"Hi Ani, when shall we meet?"

"I am free today, what about 11 am?"

"Yeah, all right. I will be in my apartment"

"okay, I will be there and I wanted to ask about something!"

"I saw the news"

"hmm"

"Who is she?"

"She is a friend, my new assistant"

"Oh okay. Alright bye. I will meet you at 11"

"okay bye"

I sighed as the call ended. I rubbed my eyes as I thought about the news. 

So many people were going to disturb me asking me about her. I checked out my twitter and opened the inbox. And it was filled with lot of messages from my family and friends asking me about her. I curled my brows scrolling through the messages. 

"No one asked me like this about Aish. May be because she is not known so people are more bothered" I thought to myself. I replied to all of them and tweeted to some fans.

 I really love my fans, I am everything because of them.

After a while parvati walked out of her room wearing a green salwar suit and I couldn't take my eyes off her. I stared at her as if she was the most beautiful thing on the earth.

 The white marbled floor was reflecting the sunlight which  glowed her skin. She looked like a goddess. In-front of her beauty, Shurti, Samantha, Trisha, Anushka everyone were zero. She had a goddess like face. 

"Is there something on my face?" she asked me which distracted me. I quickly moved my head side to side.

 She sighed at me and then walked towards me. I watched her as she walked to me and then slowly sat down beside me to have her breakfast. I turned my attention towards the tv. She watched the tv as well as she had her sandwiches.