Chapter 11

PARVATI'S POV:-

Dhanush and I prepared some snacks for his guest. He told me how much he had worked hard to start his own producing company. He didn't fail to mention his ex-girlfriend's name several times. Every time, he spoke her name, he smiled a little which actually made me feel a bit sad. I didn't understand why. I was never going to be his. It was a coincidence that I ended up with him. But at the end, I was meant to go on my way, and he on his.

All I got to know is  from him was, that previously both his ex-girlfriend and he owned the company and now after a lot court problem, he finally got the company under his name and the reason was his ex, willingly signed because she was in a new affair. It was all a bit weird and confusing to me. I decided not to bother about the thing that much.

"So, when is he going to come?" I asked him as he waited anxiously on his couch. "In 10 minutes" he said with a small smile. "Okay" I muttered and played with the cloth of my suit. 

"Are you taking your medicines, dear?" he asked after some time. "Yes" I answered. "Are you telling the truth?" he asked as he made a fake serious look. "Why would I lie to you?" I asked with a chuckle. "There are many reasons you would lie to me!" he said as he looked at my face.

 "Even, I don't like the taste of the bitter medicine" he added. "Bitter taste, no that's not a problem for me! and I do wish to get healthy as fast possible so that I can leave" I said. "What!?" he asked in a surprised tone. "What? What?" I asked getting puzzled. 

"You are not going to keep me with you like forever. And moreover, the deal was as soon as I get healthy, I will be leaving" I explained seriously. "Deal? So you are staying here only because of the deal?" he asked in a disappointed tone. I bit my lip at his question. Honestly, I was staying there because I liked him. Among all the friends I had made, he was the best one. He really cared for me. "Yes" I said in a low tone as I looked at the floor. He looked away listening to my answer. "Okay" he said in a sad whisper and rested his back lazily. I felt guilty again. He was so excited and happy before and I made him sad.

Soon the doorbell range and he almost ran to the door. He welcomed the person in. He had a chiggy look. I realized he wasn't a Tamilian. I recalled his name 'Gogoi'. "He must be from the north-eastern states" I thought. 

He looked at me and went mute with a shocked look on his face. "She is my assistant" Dhanush informed him in a lower tone. "Oh all right!" he said and nodded. But by the look on his face, it was quite predictable that he didn't believe Dhanush. 

He ignored me completely and started talking to Dhanush. The whole time Dhanush was having a very serious look on his face. He kept on handing me papers after papers but I was completely confused about everything. After around 30 minutes, that attorney left. 

He closed the door and turned around slowly doing a dance step. He did a crazy dance near the door which made me giggle. "What happened?" I asked after his dance was over. "It's time for celebration Parvati, finally I have my own Production company. It was my dream from the start to start my own company, someday" he explained. "Oh that's good. Now, I get the reason for your crazy dance!" I said and chuckled. "What girl? That is not a crazy dance. That's the celebration dance of Tamil people" he said as he twitched his mustache smirking at me. 

"Oh but it was really funny" I explained and laughed harder. He came closer to me and grabbed my hands. He pulled me and made me stand. "Come on, I will teach you the dance" he said with a grin. "N-no, I can't dance" I said with a chuckle. "You will learn, my dear, it's not that tough" he said and made me walk to the empty area near his balcony. "Are you really serious?" I asked him. "Yeah!" he said. "Moreover, tonight you will have to do the same dance at the party" he added. "What? "I asked as I widened my eyes in fright. "Yes, my dear. Only my close friends will come so don't worry" he informed. "I don't wish to embarrass myself with my dance" I begged. "First try, nah!" he said in an irritated tone. I let out a sigh and then nodded.