Blinded by Beauty

My mocks are next week so I'm afraid this will be the last update until late May/June. I only get time to write at the weekends and as I'm away on my duke of ed twice between then, so there wouldn't be a lot of updates anyway. I could get time to write between my mocks and my exams but I really don't want to promise something that might not happen....I'd rather surprise you!!!
I have two English GCSE exams in June so that will give me a writing excuse!
Over the summer I do a lot of youth work and work abroad so that means traveling which also means writing!!!! So I will more than make up for this over the summer!
Feel free to drop a comment under any of my stories which you would like updated as then I can create a list and update the most popular first!
I go to a grammar school so please understand that if I don't do well in my exams, I will no longer have a place there, which is my worst nightmare as I'm one of those people who love school 😹🙈
So before you start reading the chapter I have a bit of a confession to make -

Feel free to comment underneath any questions etc....
Enjoy the chapter!

~

Jane's eyes flickered closed as Jake's hot breathe hit her face.
They stood face to face in Jane's hallway. Five minutes had passed, neither of them had moved. Their noses almost touching as they each scanned every feature on the others face.
"What exactly do you think you're doing?" Jane's eyes dropped to Jake's lips as they edged towards hers.
Jane smiled when no answer came. She knew exactly what he was doing....what she was doing, well....that's a completely different story.
"I was summoned" Jake finally brought his eyes up to meet with hers "a booty call some may say"
Jane hummed in amusement. A booty call? Hilarious. She hoped he didn't truly believe that she was stringing him along......well? Jane pushed her lips together. She couldn't admit it, she wouldn't admit it. At the end of the day, he has a young wife to go home to and she...well she has the bakery..and the kids of course. Their issues may be endless but they were both getting something out of this, right?
Jane bit her lip. Being in such close proximity to Jake mean't she couldn't cringe. What had she became? She was making it out as if she had some sort of....arrangement with her ex husband.....the father of her three children.
"A booty call?" Jane questioned, throwing all thoughts to the back of her head. "Your the one who was sat outside my house at 2am" she smirked.
"By the time I get my back sorted I'm going to have spent more on a chiropractor than I did on that stupid car"
"Stupid car" Jane hummed in amusement "I'm glad we agree on something" she placed her hand on Jake's back, immediately pulling away when she heard him moan in pain. Jane smirked at the exadurated cry and instead placed her hands on his shoulders.
This was Jake all over.
"It's ok big guy" she slowly wrapped her hands around the top of his arms.
"Seriously..." He muttered from his crouched position "this 'big guy' thing again"
"I apologise" Jane smirked "go sit down in the lounge and I'll give you a back massage"
Jake practically jumped up from the floor before crouching down again near the kitchen door, when he realised his mistake.
Jane bit her lip to stop a smile appearing on her face when he rounded the corner.
She stared into the long mirror that stood next to her, glaring at each fine line more than the next.
"Janey"

~

"Your so great Janey" Jake hummed "I'd forgotten how great"
Jane smirked as her hands worked their way down Jake's back. She could feel him relax under her fingers as all the knots slowly began to disappear. Maybe he wasn't lying, maybe nights upon nights of sleeping in that ridiculous vehicle had left him in pain.
"And there's me thinking you were only using a bad back as an excuse to get my hands all over you" Jane raised an eyebrow at the small smirk which graced his lips.
"Never" his eyes turned to meet hers "but i wouldn't mind dessert first...if your offering"
Jane rolled her eyes, digging her nails into his back harder than she maybe should have. That's when her eyes scanned his back, watching as the oil she had applied glistened against the soft light of her lounge. She had an idea. Dinner....the word that had slid off his lips countless times. He had practically begged her for a quiet meal.....and she wasn't going to let him leave without one.
"Dessert?" She questioned "no starter or main?....if my memory serves me right, you've been asking me out to dinner for weeks"
Jane suppressed a scream as Jake spun around, grabbing her arms as he held her weight over his body. Jane stared into his eyes as the silence threatened to consume them.
Jake wasn't interested in dinner, something they both were fully aware of.
"You planned this" she raised an eyebrow when a small evil smirk flashed across his face.
"Jane" his eyes roamed over the places her dressing gown failed to cover, completely ignoring her accusation.
"Hmm"
"How drunk are you?"
Jane narrowed her eyes at the question. Since when was he concerned about her state of mind? He gets what he wants then charms his way back in when she realises her mistake.
But this time it was different, she had called him. Not that he needed much persuading.
Jane's eyes drifted down from his eyes to his lips. She finally knew what she wanted, that's why she called.
Jane's lips crashed against his. It was two o'clock in the morning, there was no time for talking.
"You still haven't answered my question. How drunk?"
Jane's eyes flashed open as as their lips parted. Usually he wanted to speed things up, maybe this bad back had effected him more than he had let on.
"The thing is...." her eyes slowly wondered up to meet his "I'm not" she whispered as their lips crashed.
Jane's eyes flashed open as, a few seconds later, Jake's hands began to wonder up towards the knot in her dressing gown.
"And what exactly do you think your doing?" She smirked at the expression on his face as she wrapped her fingers around his wrists "you've been begging for dinner all week"
"It's two o'clock in the morning" Jake frowned.
"Very observant" Jane raised an eyebrow "are you telling me that your not Hungry?"
"No...I..."
"Good" Jane suppressed a giggle as she interrupted him "I'll get cooking" she smirked as she pulled herself back up into a sitting position.
"You had this planned"
"What if I did?"
Jane let out a small scream as Jake straddled her.
"Well...haven't you learnt some impressive moves since our last meeting" Jane raised an eyebrow.
"There's a lot more where that came from"

~

I know this sounds very like a story ending but trust me....its not.