Memories

hey! sorry i havent updated in a very long time! we moved house & then family stuff has happened. its been one hell of a mess lately. i start collage next month so i might not be able to update so much. please leave comments on any ideas you want me to add.

OLLYS POV

it had been a couple of weeks since we got back from america, me and charlys parents decided it was best she stayed with them for a while so they could tell her what happened and let her get use to the idea of how much her life has changed, she wasnt believing me so we thought this was the way the do it. i missed her so much but it was for the best. We had spoke on the phone a few times so she could get to know me all over again but she still said we was just friends. im not going to lie it broke my heart everytime she mentioned that word. she spoke to daniel and had come to terms of them not being together and that he had moved on, married with kids now. i decided to try and get her memory back so in between interviews and charity events i had been making a little scrap book with pictures of us on picnics, on the beach, holidays, moving into the house. the only thing i didnt stick in there was the news articles about the break up. we are meeting up in the pub we first met loater, hopefully that will bring a memory back and i can give her the scrap book then aswell. time to get ready. ive decided on the clothes charly had got for me one christmas .Right shower..done. dressed... done. trilby hat...done. scrap book... got it. why am i feeling nervous? its not like ive just met her? well to her it is. time to leave. fingers crossed this works. i got to the pub and she wasnt there. had she stood me up? i hope not. i decided to get her favourite drink ready for her just incase she do show up. she walked in 5 minutes later in the dress i got her! did she remember me buying that or was in just a coincidence? i said hi and she froze, did i scare her? what was the matter with her? i kept calling her but it was if she was in her own little world, after about 10 minutes of this she finally came back into the really world. 

CHARLYS POV

i still cant believe what has happened! why me? i miss daniel but now hes moved on and i am happy for him but do miss him and that olly guy? yes i feel guilty about not remembering him, he seems like a nice guy. my parents say i always talked about him so i must have liked him at one point but we are just friends. hes asked me to go and meet him at the pub. should i go? and risk destroying our friendship? i might annoy him talking about my life which he knows about already (suppose to anyway) i best start getting ready but what to wear? i started looking through my wardrobe. i decided to wear a brown knee length flowery dress, black tights and brown flat shoes, not to glam for a pub and not to scruffy either. i chucked my hair up into a messy bun and just put a bit of foundation and mascara on, done! i look fine...right? i wonder what hes going to wear? i hope its nothing like tracksuits. oh dear if hes wearing that i know for sure hes not the type of guy i go for and this is all one big lie. time to leave and meet him. i walked in the pub and he was already there. wow his smile! his eyes a beautiful greeny blue colour. his style of clothes are just the way i like a guy to dress! he was perfect for me! oh dear what am i saying? i dont even know him, shut up charly! i walked over to him he had already got my drink. double archers and lemonade, how did he know that was my favourite drink? then he said hi with a small cheesy grin on his face, and then i remembered something... if im correct i can remember abbie pushed me into someone last time i was here. was it olly she pushed me into? or was i thinking of a different night as she had done it plenty of times before. but why did i remember it happening while im with him? should i ask him about it or maybe i should leave it until next time well... if there is ever going to be a next time. noo i will just push it to the back of my mind...