The truth

"YOU TOLD ME WE WERE TOGETHER BEFORE YOU GOT FAMOUS! IF THAT IS TRUE WHY IS THIS MAGAZINE SAYING YOU AND CHERYL ARE AN ITEM?? DID YOU CHEAT? WHAT IS THE TRUTH OLL'S, I NEED TO KNOW! MY HEAD IS A MESS AS IT IS I DONT NEED YOU FEEDING ME LIES!"
After I calm down he comes over to explain everything, he walks through the door and for some reason I just want to jump in his arms and kiss him but no. I need to rebuild my memories before I think about doing stuff like that!
"Okay babe..." he starts
"Don't call me that!" I shout back
"Sorry, no more lies, no more beating around the bush, I'm going to tell you everything from start to finish and then it's your decision what you want to do. We met in your local pub, you bumped into me but I'm sure you got pushed by one of your friends, they left, I picked you up off the floor and got you a drink, we talked all night and swapped numbers, after a while we became a couple, we spent every moment together, I told you I was going on a lads holiday but auditioned for x-factor. I came 2nd losing to joe, at a party Cheryl tried to kiss me but I told her I had a girlfriend, the paparazzi caught that on picture. We went to her dressing room together and we basically told her to F*ck off! After months and months of touring, going to exclusive parties, I broke it off because I had done a drunken mistake and cheated. I was going to propose but I couldn't live with a lie. I broke your heart in the worst way possible and I'm sorry for that! I wrote the song dear darling for you. After months of not seeing each other I invited you to America, we went as just friends, one morning you tried pulling the blankets off me and you fell back and hit your head and well now here we are"
I listened and my god I don't think he took one moment to catch his breath! For some reason I was crying, I don't know which part of the story I started crying at I just know I was crying, he was crying too, why was he crying? He was the one who broke it off, he's the one that cheated? I told him to get out, I needed to think, try and get my head around everything he just told me. Marriage? Cheating? Aw what have I got myself into? I sat up all night thinking, of the what if's. What if we gave it another go, and he cheated? What if I don't give it another go will I regret it because honestly I think I love this guy?  WHAT IF is the only thing that I could think of. I grab my phone and start to write a text to Olly... I stare at it, do I send it or no? I stare at it a few more minutes. I click send and away it goes, I put my phone on silent and go to sleep, have I done the right thing?

*Ollys POV*
She hates me, she absolutely hates me! I've told her everything, start to finish, there is nothing more I can do? I pull a small box out from the bed side cabinet, a ring, huge diamond, sitting on a white gold band, engraved "I love you forever" this was the ring I was planning to propose with, this girl was... IS still the one for me. Do I bin the ring now? She's not going to want it after what I told her. I sit on the edge of the bed, crying, crying like I've never cried before. This was heart breaking. Seeing the person you love with all your heart slowly disappearing right before your very eyes, not remember who you are, not remembering any of the memories we created. The life we had planned out, crumbled right in front of me. Was there any point in even trying anymore? I tried every possible way I could think of to bring her memory back but nothing was working, should I give up and carry on as normal? But what was normal? My normal life included Charly, without her in my life nothing felt right. No I'm being stupid! I will never give up on this, she is my girl and that is why I need to try harder.
*BEEP BEEP*
A text? I stare at my watch 1.52am. Who could that be at this time? I grab my phone *Princess* my hands shake as I go to open the text, why am I shaking? I know it's going to tell me to stay away from her but I need to see it with my own eyes. I click open.....