Whats happening??

*HEY GUYS! I'm back! I can't tell you how sorry I am for not updating for 3 years! A lot has changed, I've been so busy! I got married and I have a baby now!! I had to read the whole story again to remember what I had written!*

After a few drinks and a few conversations later I left to go home, we shared a taxi and I got dropped off first, said goodbye and I got out. Was that a bit blunt? Should I have said thank you? Gave him a hug goodbye? Too late now the taxi had gone. I jumped into bed and opened the scrap book he had given me. Pictures, pictures of us! I ran my fingers across each picture trying so hard to remember! I remember going to these places but when I try to remember who with the face is blank, god I wish I remembered! This olly guy seems really nice! And I'm sure he loves me, the way he talks and acts around me shows that he loves me but I don't know if I love him? Is that bad? Yes I like him but I'm not sure if I like him in that way? I turn to google, if he is really the famous olly murs surely he should be on google? I search "who is olly murs?" All these news articles, Olly's up coming tour dates, his interviews with different magazines, the music charts "Olly Murs - Dear Darling" why do I recognise that titled? I open YouTube and start listening, why am I singing along? This song must mean something? Or it's just because it's very catchy, back to google and I click on Wikipedia... this should tell me more about him! As I carry on reading words are catching my eyes "x-factor" "Simon" "Live shows" "Cheryl" I instantly turn angry looking at that name. Why? Why do I feel so much hatred towards this women? I google Cheryl and Olly, I start to read.... now I know why I feel angry! I pick up my phone and dial Olly.

*OLLYS POV*
Well that was a disaster! I could see she was so uncomfortable sat there listening to stories about us... She can't even remember us! I need to slow it down, she's not going to remember everything over night, hopefully the scrap book helps. I keep replaying that morning over and over in my head, if only I'd gotten out of bed sooner, she wouldn't have pulled the blanket off me, she wouldn't have hit her head. I feel terrible. What if she don't remember me? What am I going to do? This women is my world, my soul mate, my everything, the one I was planning to propose to, have kids with, grow old with. I can't even think about it, it hurts to much. My phone starts ringing "Princess" I pick it up smiling and I'm instantly met with a loud scream down the phone "WHAT THE F*CK OLL's?" I don't know if I should take this as a good or bad thing, she called me Oll's, she only called me that while we were in a relationship but why is she screaming? Is it something I put in the book she didn't like? A thousand things run through my mind but when she shouts "who's Cheryl?" I know she's been on google. Oh shit....