9

Shay's POV:

Ally finishes up with teaching us the choreography for the group song. The group song is Good to be Alive by Andy Grammar.

We [me, Ally, Grace, Lyla, Brady, Christian and Crawford, and Eleanor (our music producer)...] are picking up the choreography in pairs.

Me and Crawf
Lyla and Brady
Christian and Ally
Eleanor and Grace

"Crawf!" I say laughing out of my mind because he's tickling me all over with the spin.

"Babe." He says and finally puts me down.

"OK, baby. Its one two three, then a spin and lift then the dance sequence." I explain to him because he forgot.

"Ok guys! Let's run it through!" Ally shouts through the hall. Everybody gets into formation.

First row: Christian Me Crawford
Second row : Ally Grace Lyla Brady Eleanor

end of practice

"Want me to walk with you, babe?" Crawf asks me. "Of course." I say and he interlocks his hand with mine.

"So I can take the car?" Chris says impatiently. Crawford just nods at him.

We start walking to my house and he brings up graduation.

"I'm really going to miss everyone, here." Crawford says.

"Yeah. Its pretty nauseating to know that this is your last year. Everyone you grew up with, lived fantastic moments with, they're all leaving." I say remembering fantastic moments with my friends.

"Did Ally tell you that she is doing the valedictory speech? Kind of like a send-off?" He says looking at me as I look at his hair flying in the wind.

"Really? That's great. Hey, you haven't told me your major." I tell him.

"Music. Yours?" He simply states and asks.

"English. I'm interested in becoming a teacher." I smile.

"Why?" He asks grinning.

"I like knowing that a student walked away from me with a lesson. It's satisfying." I say smiling.

"That's cute." He says releasing his hand from mine to wrap it around my shoulder.

"Hm." I hum as his warmth spreads into my body.

We arrive outside my house and we stand on my porch.

"Baby, I got to work on that choreography. See you tomorrow at rehearsals?" He asks walking closer to me.

"Uh huh." I say wrapping my hand around his head and play with his hair and pull him into a kiss, and his tongue swipes across my lip asking for entrance. I just don't give it to him though.

"Hm. You better work on that choreography." I say awkwardly and pat his chest and walk away.

"Love you." He shouts from behind me and I return the same declaration.