12

umwhen did ONE HUNDRED reads happen ?
thanks guys ❤❤

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"OK places everyone!" Grace shouts through the hall for a quick rehearsal before the show where the show is taking place.

Christian grabs my arm from my place in  between.

"Are we not going to talk about yesterday?" He says, looking deeply in my eyes disregarding the people around us including my boyfriend.

"Not right now." I whisper.

rehearsal over...

*the big show*

Its a few minutes before I go up . I go first, then Eleanor and Grace's piano duet, then Chris' solo, then Chris and I's duet, then the group song.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" Crawford asks resting his chin in my shoulder.

"Crawford, all those people. I'm terrified right now. What if I forget the words, or the notes, or when to fall in, or-"

"Hey, hey, hey. Relax okay? If you have faith and believe and have your number one supporter watching from the sidelines, you'll have nothing to fear." he says rubbing my temples.

"OK." I say and rest my head on his chest as he strokes my hair.

"Shay! You're up!" the producer shouts. I give him a nod and look at Crawford. He immediately kisses me and let's go.

"Remember. Number one supporter." he says before kissing my forehead and sending me off to the stage.

As soon as I step up, the crowd erupts in applause and screams as the taste of Crawford's mouth on mine sings the first note.

*performance over*

"Eleanor, Grace!" the producer shouts as soon as I get off.

"You did great." Crawford says with a huge smile as he picks me up and spins me around.

"Thanks." I say smiling.

"You did awesome, Shay." Christian says lightly brushing my arm.

"Thanks." I mumble.

"You okay?" Crawford asks.

"Yeah." I reply. He pulls me away from the crowd backstage and into a quiet room.

"What are we doing -" I am cut off when he smashes his lips against mine and slides his hands under my shirt, roughly waggling his tongue in my mouth.

I realise what's happening and push him away.

"The fuck, Crawford?! What the hell were you thinking?!" I say rub my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Christian bloody told me he kissed you! Did you kiss back? Besides we've been dating for what a month?!" he says slyly.

"That doesn't mean you sexually abuse me on the night of the show!" I point out.

"Look how easy you dodge that question!" he says with a smirk.

"Shut up!" I say and storm past him as the tears explode.

Eleanor and Grace came out as soon I stepped out.

Chris is about to go up when he sees my tearstained face.