10

Shay's POV:

Crawford's arms are wrapped around my waist as Christian does his solo.

"Christian told me that he was at your house yesterday." He says, his breath trailing down my neck.

"Yes." I say tapping my foot to my song Christian decided to sing.

"Is there a problem?" I ask him.

"No, ahem. I just don't want him to get the wrong idea from this duet you guys are doing." He says kissing my cheek.

"Its fine, alright? You're my boyfriend, not him." I remind him.

"OK! Christian and Shay?!" Ally shouts through the hall. We jump up to the stage and Christian pulls up his guitar and Eleanor sits at the piano.

Every long lost dream
Led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart
They were like northern stars
Guiding me on my way
Into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you

We finish and I stay on stage for my solo.

Song skip

I walked with Crawford to his car to drive home with him to Kira's party.

"You're still coming?" Crawford says.  "Of course." I reply.  I mean, Kira is also my friend soo...

"Great." He says and I get into the vehicle.

"Hey."  I say to Christian in the back seat.

at his house

"

Shay!" Kira shouts giving me a hug. Rosie, surprisingly gave me a hug too. "Its nice to see you, Rosie. Happy Birthday, Kira!" I say looking to Rosie first then giving Kira a hug again.

"Thanks, thanks." She says pushing her hair out of her face.

"Hey, Shay. Can we talk?" Rosie says taking my hand and I nod in response as we walk out to the backyard.

"Yeah?" I say.

"I need help." She says rubbing her arms in a nervous way.

"You'll have to elaborate." I say chuckling.

"I mean, I'm so.. artificial. You're real. This blonde hair, the heels, the skirts, the heavy makeup. It's not me." She says looking down.

"Really? Well, how about we start today. I'm sure Kira has some other clothes." I say as she nods.